Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.07.2019 11:04
Rogers Legends Cup, and Federer Antworten

Theyve re-signed Michael Hurley but keeping Jobe Watson in the AFL might be a much harder challenge for Essendon.Former captain and Bombers legend Tim Watson is still unsure whether his son will return to the AFL from his supplements ban as he continues his long overseas holiday.However he is already questioning whether the 31-year-old will have the same passion and desire he once did to remain in the game.I think its very hard because of what theyve had to go through for it not to drain away some of what the game is about, Tim Watson told SEN Breakfast.It hasnt been so much about football, its been about all the other stuff over that period of time.I think its very hard to concentrate on the game and appreciate the game like you normally would.Watson has also warned they shouldnt expect good news on Jobe to naturally follow through now that Hurley has re-signed.I dont think its ever been a matter or not of how many players recommit to the club, he said.Nor does he believe the impending appeal by the banned players in a Swiss Supreme Court against their suspension will impact on his decision.I dont think it will, Watson said.Thats my gut feel but Ive never asked him that question.I think its a bigger question thing. Its a whole sum of what he wants to do. Javier Pastore Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Blank Argentina Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Enzo-Perez-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Fernando Gago Argentina Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Carlos Tevez Argentina Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. TORONTO -- Retired tennis star Pete Sampras thinks the Wimbledon mens singles record he shares with Roger Federer is safe for the foreseeable future. "I dont know if someone in the next 10 years will be able to win five or six Wimbledons," Sampras said on a conference call Monday ahead of next months visit to Toronto for his induction into the Rogers Cup Hall of Fame. Sampras, who will also play in the Rogers Legends Cup, and Federer each have seven singles wins at the All England Club. Scotlands Andy Murray won his first Wimbledon title earlier this month. "This was Andys time, it was Andys event to go and get and he did it," said Sampras. "Hes definitely the man to beat at the U.S. Open." Murray is currently ranked No. 2 in the world behind Novak Djokovic, with David Ferrer at No. 3, Rafael Nadal at No. 4 and Federer at No. 5. "I think the biggest thing for me is Murray in the past 12 months has just stepped up," Sampras said. But he doesnt see anyone being able to conquer Wimbledons grass courts the way he and Federer did. "Roger and myself, our game on grass was so ... dominant," Sampras said. "I think Murray can win some more and Djokovic, but I dont think that dominaant game is out there thats going to win it seven times.dddddddddddd "But I could be wrong." Of course, there is always the possibility Federer could add another. After his second-round loss at Wimbledon this year, he switched to a larger-faced racket to try and improve his game. "I dont know where his heads at, whether hes going to stick with it," said Sampras, who switched to a similar racket after he retired. Sampras says it helped his backhand and provided more power on the serve. "I wish I would have tried it, at least a little bit on the clay, when I was playing," he said. "It would have helped me a little bit." As for Canadas top-ranked mens singles player right now, Milos Raonic, Sampras says he has what it takes to win a major but it takes time to get there. "Hes got a huge game and a monster serve and he competes well, he does everything really, really well. Its just a matter of getting experience, putting yourself out there against the best players in the world," said Sampras. "Its just a matter of getting over that next hurdle. "Maybe hes got to work a little harder, maybe hes got to push a little more, its such a physical game today." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz