Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.07.2019 11:04
That was something - perhaps the only thing - V Antworten

After a summer full of hyperbole, promises, slogans, candidates and debate, we can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.No, Im not talking about the U.S. presidential election, which wont end until Nov. 8.Thankfully, the start of the 2016 college football season is right around the corner. And if you havent heard, the opening weekend of the season is going to be so big. Its going to be yuuuge. Listen, its going to be so good that you wont be able to turn away from your TV for 72 straight hours. Its going to be so very, very, very big. Trust me.On the opening Saturday, Oklahoma will play Houston, UCLA will play Texas A&M, LSU will play Wisconsin (at Lambeau Field!), Georgia will play North Carolina, USC will play Alabama and Clemson will play Auburn. Then Notre Dame will play at Texas on Sunday night, and Ole Miss will play Florida State on Labor Day night.Were going to have so much fun. Its going to be like Super Bowl Sunday on steroids. The best part: everybody is going to win (even UCF and Kansas!). Theres going to be so much winning that no one will want to fire a coach after Week 1. Well, everyone but Auburn, which always seems to want to fire its coach.Hawaii and California officially kick off the season in Sydney, Australia, on Aug. 26 (10 p.m. ET, ESPN). After college football goes worldwide, heres what to watch this coming season:1. Alabama will win the national championship. Again.Alabamas season will look a lot like the last one -- the Crimson Tide will struggle at quarterback early, might even lose to Ole Miss again, and then theyll figure it out and start rolling. By the end of the regular season, Alabamas running game will be punishing people and its defense will be stuffing everyone.Alabama coach Nick Saban will win his fifth national title in 10 years in Tuscaloosa and his sixth overall (he won one at LSU), which will tie him with legendary Tide coach Paul Bear Bryant for the most in major college football history. Afterward, Alabama will unveil a statue of Sabans wife, Terry, at Bryant-Denny Stadium at next years spring game.2. Alabama will be joined in the College Football Playoff by Clemson, Michigan and Oklahoma.Year 3 of the College Football Playoff includes semifinal games at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl and Fiesta Bowl on New Years Eve. Then the championship game will be played at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida, on Jan. 9.Its the last time the CFP semifinals games will be played on New Years Eve until after the 2021 season. After this season, future semifinals games will fall on either Saturday or New Years Day until 2022. So this year, youll have to split time between college football and Ryan Seacrest once more.Im picking Alabama, Clemson, Michigan and Oklahoma to make the playoffs. Alabama will play Michigan in the national championship game, which will be preceded by an eight-day Twitter war between Wolverines coach Jim Harbaugh and Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin. Sadly, the Twitter war will be more entertaining than the actual game.3. Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson will win one of the closest Heisman Trophy races in history.Miamis Mark Richt recently said that when he was Georgias coach, he told an assistant that Watson would win somebody a national championship when the Bulldogs were recruiting him four years ago. Watson will get close to winning a national championship for the second season in a row, but the Tigers will fall in the CFP semifinals.However, Watson will win the Heisman Trophy in a very close race over Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield and three tailbacks -- LSUs Leonard Fournette, FSUs Dalvin Cook and Stanfords Christian McCaffrey.4. McCaffrey will kick an extra point, return a fumble for a touchdown and score a touchdown off an onside kick this coming season.What didnt McCaffrey do last season? Hell be the best player in the country for the second season in a row in 2016, but not enough Heisman Trophy voters on the East Coast will stay up late enough to watch him play.Pac-12 After Dark sounds cool, but its killing the league. Please dont make East Coast fans stay up until 11 p.m. ET every week to see McCaffrey play. Hes too fun to watch.5. The Pac-12 will be left out of the College Football Playoff again.The Pac-12 was the only Power 5 league left out of the playoff last season, and it might be in the same boat in December. There doesnt seem to be a dominant team out West, especially with Stanford and Oregon having to break in new quarterbacks.Plus, the Pac-12 is at a disadvantage playing nine conference games (compared to eight in the ACC and SEC). The Big 12 also plays nine conference games, but one of them is against Kansas. The Big Ten is starting to play nine this season, but one of them is against Purdue. The Pac-12 will devour itself, and Washington will win the league with three losses.6. Michigan will beat Ohio State and win the Big Ten.I dont get why people dont like Harbaugh. He loves Twitter. He appears in rap videos. He likes Judge Judy. He likes taking his shirt off in public. He takes his entire team to Florida for spring break and holds satellite camps around the world. Whats not to love?College football people in the South dont like Harbaugh because he doesnt fear the SEC. SEC coaches dont like Harbaugh because he makes them work too hard. SEC coaches dont like spending their summers at satellite camps. They want to spend their summers with their families at the beach, and I dont blame them.The Wolverines went 10-3 in Harbaughs first season and throttled SEC East champion Florida 41-7 in the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl. But there was also an ugly 42-13 loss to Ohio State in the Big House. Harbaugh despises the Buckeyes. The Wolverines wont lose to OSU this season. They will beat the Buckeyes at the Horseshoe to win the Big Ten.7. A Power 5 school will scoop up Houstons Tom Herman by Dec. 1.After guiding Houston to a 13-1 record and 38-24 upset of Florida State in the Chick-fil-A Bowl last season, Herman will be a hot commodity this coming season. With quarterback Greg Ward Jr. leading Hermans offense, the Cougars are again favorites to win the AAC.If teams like Auburn, Texas or Texas A&M struggle early, dont be surprised to see an athletic director fire a coach sooner than usual. Everybody will line up to get a chance to hire Herman, especially schools in Texas.8. Tennessee will win the SEC East (but wont beat Florida).The Volunteers havent won an SEC championship since 1998 and havent won 10 games in a season since 2007. After limping through four seasons under Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley, the Vols have slowly showed progress under Butch Jones, who is 21-17 in three seasons.But Jones says he believes he might finally have an SEC contender, and the Volunteers look loaded on both lines of scrimmage. With quarterback Joshua Dobbs and tailbacks Jalen Hurd and Alvin Kamara coming back, the Vols might be the team to beat in the SEC East. Theyll win at Georgia and South Carolina, but theyll lose to Florida for the 12th season in a row. Even worse, Steve Spurrier will be there to watch it.9. Big 12 expansion will come quickly.The Big 12 has 10 teams. The Big Ten has 14. Whatever. The Big 12 recently announced that its looking to expand, possibly with two more teams and maybe even four. Everybody from BYU to Cincinnati to Houston to South Florida to Tulane is under consideration.The Big 12 will expand, probably even before the games kick off in September. I think itll add only two teams -- probably Houston and maybe Cincinnati. The Big 12 adding four teams of the caliber its considering for expansion would only water down its on-field product. It wont help it catch the SEC. After losing Cincinnati and Houston, the AAC wont replace them and will remain at 10 teams.10. San Diego State will finish the regular season undefeated.If the Aztecs can beat a rebuilding Cal team at home on Sept. 10, then win at Northern Illinois the next week, theyll have a great chance to finish 12-0. SDSU carries a 10-game winning streak -- second-longest in FBS behind only that of Alabama -- and doesnt play Boise State during the regular season.Aztecs tailback Donnel Pumphrey is one of the most underrated players in the country, after running for 1,653 yards with 17 touchdowns in 2015, and coach Rocky Longs defense is stingy. After going 12-0 in the regular season, the Aztecs will have to beat Boise State in the Mountain West championship game to land a spot in a New Years Six bowl. Diogo Dalot Manchester United Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Daley Blind Jersey .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-antonio-valencia-manchester-united-jersey/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Nemanja Matic Jersey .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Alexis Sanchez Manchester United Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No.Carlos Brathwaite popped into Sky Studios recently for a stint as an IPL pundit - and we managed to grab the big Barbadian for a quick chat about THAT World T20 over and his love of football. Brathwaite blasted four sixes in succession off Ben Stokes to earn West Indies a dramatic World T20 win over England in early April - and he spoke about that innings in the Sky Sports Zone. Brathwaite talks through hitting the four sixes in a row for West Indies in the World T20 final against England But the 27-year-old also humbly praised the efforts of his team-mates as the Caribbean side won the tournament for the second time, having also lifted the trophy in Sri Lanka in 2012.Brathwaite also opened up about what he took from his IPL experience with Delhi Daredevils and teaming with England and Kent star Sam Billings.Plus, he had plenty to say on Jose Mourinho taking over at his beloved Manchester United, which players he would like to see at Old Trafford next season, and his Euro 2016 tips... Jose Mourinho visits the Manchester Uniteds training complex Hi Carlos - what are your memories of your match-winning performance in Kolkata?I was just focussed on getting us over the line. It was a tremendous team achievement - yes, my four sixes stole the show but we shouldnt forget about Marlon Samuels knock of 85 and a couple of bowling spells from Dwayne Bravo. Throughout the tournament, though, someone stood up when we needed them to. That was more important than having superstars.Can you think of a better sporting finish?A lot of people are ranking it among the best but its hard to judge something I was part of, even though it was obviously memorable. As a Manchester United fan, though, theres another great sporting finish Id love to forget - Sergio Agueros last-minute winner against QPR in 2012, the goal that won Manchester City the league from under our noses! Brathwaite and Marlon Samuels celebrate West Indies World T20 win What did you learn from playing in the IPL?I have definitely grown as a player - learning how to play spin is something I can now take back to the Caribbean and hopefully build a Test career out of. However, I have also grown as a person and learned how to handle the media and people who constantly want photos during your personal time.ddddddddddddHow did your team-mates help you in that regard?I saw how humble JP Duminy and Imran Tahir, as well as Delhi mentor Rahul Dravid, have remained despite all they have achieved in the game - it made me take a step back and appreciate that people are interested in me. You have to give back to them and not treat fame as a burden. It made me take a step back and appreciate that people are interested in me. You have to give back to them and not treat fame as a burden. Carlos Brathwaite on the IPL What are the best and worst things about Billings?Best - his impression of Danny Morrison. Worst - the fact he beats me at Fifa!Are you happy with the appointment of Mourinho at Manchester United?I think Jose will bring back the winning mentality - and lure Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We need our swagger back at Old Trafford and Ibra could be the man to bring it. It will be interesting to see how Mourinho operates off the field and whether our young players get opportunities. That was something - perhaps the only thing - Van Gaal did well. Carlos says Zlatan Ibrahimovic can bring Uniteds swagger back Do you have any reservations?Not really. One thing Jose does do is take the pressure off his players and once he strikes a balance between that and being a little more cordial then he should do okay. If his antics are a by-product of success, though, so be it.Who would you class as your favourite Manchester United player off all time, as well as in the current squad?My favourite of all time is Cristiano Ronaldo but of the current squad Id have to say David de Gea. I also love the way Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial play the United way - every time they get the ball they run, cross, shoot and try to make things happen. David de Gea is Brathwaites favourite current United player Anyone else?Ander Herrera is a complete midfielder and hasnt really had the chances I think he deserves. When he plays we go forward, without him we tend to be a bit sideways. Id love him, Wayne Rooney and Morgan Schneiderlin in midfield next season with Ibra the focal point and Martial and Antoine Griezmann on the wings.Finally, how do you think England will get on in the Euros?The England football team need to take a leaf out of the England cricket teams book - go out there, express yourself and have fun. If they drop the pressure, then their young players will be fine. Ill be supporting Portugal, because of Ronaldo and because I always admired Rui Costa back in the day, but I think France are the most well-balanced team. They have a great chance of winning.Brathwaite is currently playing for West Indies in a one-day Tri-Series in the Caribbean against Australia and South Africa. Watch each game live on Sky Sports. Also See: Tri-Series on Sky Sports Brathwaites batting freedom Windies win World T20 Get Sky Sports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz