Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

26.07.2019 11:04
up to each other in an effort to stay warm i Antworten

PV Sindhu claimed silver, and created history, after losing 21-19, 12-21, 15-21 against Spains Carolina Marin in the womens badminton singles final at Rio Olympics on Friday. She became the first Indian woman to win an Olympic silver and also, at 21, the youngest individual Indian medallist.As Marin sank to her knees sobbing after her win, Sindhu walked up to her, bending to offer a congratulatory handshake before the two embraced. It encapsulated the thrilling, closely fought contest with both players extracting the last ounce of will and tenacity from the other.Im really proud since my aim was to win a medal at the Olympics. I also want to congratulate all those who lost a medal by a point. Its been a great week for me and Im really happy about it, Sindhu said. Badminton has been really doing well in India for the past few years and Im sure we will win more medals in the future. I didnt think I would make it to the finals and when I did I told myself that I can do it.In the third game there were simple errors from my side. In a match one has to win and the other has to lose. I guess it was Marins day today. I played my best and Im happy to settle for silver, Sindhu said.Sindhu fought back from a six-point deficit to take the first game. A beautiful drop shot from Marin had the Indian trailing 2-4 before dispatching a down-the-line smash to widen the gap 9-5. The more attacking player of the two, Sindhu, landed another one wide to fall behind 9-13 as coach Gopichand wore a tense, studied look. A couple of unforced errors by the Spaniard had the Indian closing in at 13-15 before the reigning world champion sent a body smash to go up 17-15 before calling for the courts to be swabbed. Following a protracted rally of close to 50 shots, Marin ballooned a return wide with Sindhu holding up a clenched fist in a show of measured celebration. A wayward return from Marin when trailing 19-20 had her dropping a game for the first time at this Olympics and Sindhu shrieking in triumph.Racing to a 4-0 lead early in the second game, Marin sent a smash wide to hand Sindhu a point. The gap was widening and the crowd was turning restive, willing the Indian to mount a comeback similar to the one in the first game. But the Spaniard was putting away winners with ease and, though Sindhu managed to pick up three points at 9-18 down, the deficit was too large. A deft drop shot from Marin had her sealing the second game and stretching the match into a decider.Showing some incredible footwork in the final game, Marin leapt to smash one beyond Sindhus reach to extend her lead to 9-4. A brilliant backhand from Sindhu at 9-6 before Marin sent one wide had the Indian breathing down the Spaniards neck. Another Marin smash had her now leading 12-10 before Sindhu slapped one into the net at 17-14. At 19-14, a cross-court smash from Marin had Sindhu dropping to her knees before the reigning world champion put away the winner well beyond Sindhus reach. Cheap Shoes Websites China . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Wholesale Shoes Cheap . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.cheapshoeswebsites.com/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Wholesale Shoes Suppliers . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Wholesale Shoes China . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. PARIS -- Midfielder Younes Belhanda again made an impression for Nice as he scored a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw at his former club Montpellier on Sunday.Last weekend, Belhanda came off the bench to set up a late winner against Marseille in a 3-2 home win with a brilliant back heel.This time, after going close in the first half, the lively Belhanda struck in the 85th minute, giving Nice an important point that moves it into second place in the French league behind local rival Monaco.Formerly one of the most highly-rated young players in the French league, Belhanda helped unheralded Montpellier win the title against all odds four years ago, with big-spending Paris Saint-Germain finishing second.The Morocco internatiional is currently on loan from Ukrainian side Dynamo Kiev, where he has been in and out of the side over the past three years, having also had a spell with German side Schalke last season.dddddddddddd.Also Sunday, winger Romain Hamouma scored a penalty in the third minute of injury time as Saint-Etienne beat Corsican side Bastia 1-0.Elsewhere, Marseille drew 0-0 at home to bitter rival Lyon.There were no away fans allowed following violent clashes between rival supporters last season before the match.The result did nothing much for either side, with Lyon ninth and Marseille down in 15th. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz