Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

09.08.2019 09:10
that all of a sudden can click, Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Tag Ridings shot a 6-under 65 on Friday for a share of the second-round lead with Martin Flores in the Web.com Tour Finals Nationwide Childrens Hospital Championship.The 42-year-old Ridings was 52nd on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list and entered the third of four series events 36th in the race for 25 PGA Tour cards with $9,493.I think everybody that hasnt done their job so far in the first two weeks or first part of the year definitely feels that pressure, Ridings said. You want to get it done as quickly as possible to take the heat off.Starting on No. 10, he chipped in for birdie on his opening hole and had five birdies and a bogey on his first seven. He added birdies on the two front-nine par 5s.Well, this is kind of my favorite thing to do is play long, tough conditions and tough golf courses, Ridings said. So, why that is, I wish I knew, but probably more under par after two rounds on this golf course than I was anywhere all summer. It makes you think a little bit. If you mess up, youve got to take your punishment and get out of there and I did that a couple of times the last two days.Flores bogeyed the final hole for a 66 to match Ridings at 8-under 134 on Ohio States Scarlet Course. Already guaranteed a PGA Tour card with a fifth-place finish on the Web.com money list, the 34-year-old Flores birdied five of the first six holes on the back nine, making four in a row on Nos. 12-15.Im very happy, Flores said. I gave myself a lot of opportunities for birdie. I hit it close, hit it well, so extremely happy. I hit the shot I wanted to there (on 18). I thought I hit a good drive, but thats just kind of how it goes sometimes.He won the Lincoln Land Charity Championship in July for his first Web.com Tour title.The series features the top 75 players from the Web.com regular-season money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had they been eligible.Flores and the other top-25 finishers on the Web.com money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals .The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings. The last PGA Tour card went at $33,650 in 2013, $36,312 in 2014 and $32,206 last year.Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton was tied for third at 6 under after a 69. He was 173rd in the FedEx Cup standings and is 63rd among the players vying for the 25 cards with $4,000.South Koreas Whee Kim, the first-round leader, had a 71 to drop into the group at 6 under along with Nicholas Lindheim (68), Xander Schauffele (68), Jason Millard (67), Grayson Murray (67), Kevin Tway (70) and Bobby Wyatt (69). Lindheim and Murray have locked up PGA Tour cards through the Web.com money list. In the fight for the 25 cards, Schauffele is 25th at $15,395, followed by Wyatt (33rd, $10,603), Kim (35th, $9,975), Millard (42nd, $8,175) and Tway (52nd, $5,975). Marcus Rashford Authentic Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Jesse Lingard Jersey Long Sleeve . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.ukmanutdjersey.com/anthony-martial-jersey-man-utd.html . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Romelu Lukaku Jersey Sales Man Utd . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. David Beckham Authentic Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St.Nasser Hussain believes the England squad selected for the World T20 in India is capable of winning the tournament, if their inexperienced bowling attack can fire. Hussain was not surprised by the inclusion of uncapped Hampshire spinner Liam Dawson despite head coach Trevor Bayliss admitting hed not seen him play, but thought Stuart Broad should have been selected.It doesnt matter that Bayliss hasnt seen Dawson, said Hussain. He hasnt been involved in English cricket for that long, and has been working with England on the road in South Africa for a couple of months now. Head coach Trevor Bayliss speaks about Liam Dawsons selection in Englands squad You have to trust the selectors and the advice of people who have seen Dawson - like Andy Flower, he is no novice when it comes to international cricket - on the recent Lions trip to play Pakistan in the UAE.And I spoke to Graham Thorpe who has seen quite a lot of him, and has been impressed, so its not quite as left-field a selection as you might think.Im a little bit surprised, given the inexperience in the bowling department, that there wasnt more talk and more of a push for Broad though, who is one of Englands most experienced T20 cricketers - a former captain - to play on those flat pitches in India. Stuart Broad last played white-ball cricket for England at the 2015 World Cup But it is definitely a side capable of winning the World T20. With the bat, they have some fabulous players, and if they can just work out conditions with the ball, they have a chance.Thats the only area of concern. Their first game is against the West Indies - with their gun batting line-up - in Mumbai, and then if they progress through qualifying, they will come up against strong sides like India on flat pitches, so it will be a real test of their bowling unit.The inexperienced bowling attack of Reece Topley, David Willey and Chris Jordan - all included - struggled as England suffered a seven-wicket defeat in the third ODI of their series against South Africa, having set their hosts 319 to win. Watch a pick of the action from Tuesdays third ODI between South Africa and England But Hussain says the return of Steven Finn from injury will help the side, and he is backing the fast bowler to prove his fitness tournament starts on March 8.ddddddddddddFinn has been absolutely brilliant for England of late, said Hussain. He is a guy that all of a sudden can click, a proven wicket-taker.In 20-over cricket, to stem the run-flow, you need to take wickets and Finns strike-rate in any form - red ball or white ball - shows he has always taken wickets, so he is going to be a valuable asset. Steven Finn was one of Englands best performers in the Test series against South Africa Theyve still got a month till the tournament for him to get fit, and already he has very nearly started bowling again.We saw when he came out for the Test series in South Africa after everyone said he was undercooked and wouldnt be ready for the first Test, how well and how quickly he progressed.A couple of other notable omissions from the England squad were Chris Woakes - currently part of the squad in South Africa - and Kevin Pietersen. Nick Knight gave his thoughts on Englands 15-man squad for the World T20 in India. Woakes is unlucky, added Hussain. But once you go for the third spin option, which you need in India, then you have to do without one of those medium-fast all-rounders.It was probably between Woakes and Jordan, and that brilliant super-over Jordan bowled in the win over Pakistan in the UAE probably just pushed him ahead of Woakes.I dont think they would have even mentioned Pietersen. Its a shame because he is a fabulous player, you look at the way he has played all around the world in the Big Bash, Ram Slam, IPL. Watch Kevin Pietersen hit a massive 74 off 39 balls for the Melbourne Stars in the Big Bash final against Sydney Thunder Wherever he plays, he smashes it around, but this group of players are very close, a lot of them have played a lot of Lions cricket together, and England want to keep that group of guys together.They want to constantly be looking forward and not looking back. That might even be why they have decided not to include Broad too.Watch the ICC World Twenty20 live on Sky Sports, starting on March 8. Also See: ICC World T20 fixtures ICC World T20 squads WATCH: Best of 2014 World T20 Live cricket on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz