Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

09.08.2019 09:10
titleholder Jezreel Corrales (20-1, 8 KOs), of Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Tim Lincecum realized he might have to take a few lumps while he attempts to restart his major league career with the Los Angeles Angels.He took another bruising Tuesday night at the hands of the surging Houston Astros.Carlos Correa hit a three-run homer in the first inning, and the Astros beat Lincecum and the Angels 7-1 for their ninth win in 10 games.Lincecum (1-2) couldnt get through the fifth inning in his third start for the Angels, yielding seven hits, four walks and five runs. It was the two-time Cy Young winners second straight bumpy outing after a promising debut.My fastball command was pretty terrible, Lincecum said. I didnt get a chance to establish the zone and work around that. I felt myself becoming one-dimensional again with my changeup and not really finding a way out. That team is a good hitting team. They punched the balls when they were up in the zone and made me pay for it.Lincecum has a 6.75 ERA after three starts for the Angels, who signed the longtime San Francisco Giants star to patch that rotation. While he struck out seven Astros, he also struggled with control -- throwing just 55 strikes in 101 pitches -- and served up too many hittable balls to the Astros surging lineup.Lincecum didnt want to blame his command struggles on rust after missing the second half of the 2015 season and undergoing hip surgery.Yes and no, but at the same time, Im here, and I committed to being here, and I told myself that I was ready, and Im willing to work with that, Lincecum said. I dont really accept what Im going through right now. I want to move forward and work through it and give my team a chance to win.Lincecum was in trouble again after four Houston batters. He started with a four-pitch walk to George Springer, and Jose Altuve also drew a four-pitch walk before Correa put his 13th homer far over the left field fence. Correa had never faced Lincecum before that shot.I knew he was going to try to throw some changeups and get me to chase, Correa said. Its big to score early in the game.Albert Pujols third-inning single drove in the only run for last-place Los Angeles (32-46), which has lost eight of nine. Before the game, general manager Billy Eppler said manager Mike Scioscias job is not in jeopardy with the Angels, whose injury-riddled starting rotation has been their biggest obstacle.Correa went 3 for 4 and matched his career high with four RBI as Houston easily improved to 34-20 since May 1. The Astros also beat the Angels for the seventh straight time, their longest winning streak in the rivalrys history.We expect to win the way were playing, which is good, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. We do have a nice little vibe about us, a little swagger. Weve got our confidence back.Scott Feldman (5-3) yielded three hits in five innings to win his first start since April 24 for the Astros. Feldman was a stopgap starter after making 16 appearances out of the bullpen over the past two months, but he kept Houston moving flawlessly forward while allowing no earned runs or walks.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Feldman filled in for RHP Lance McCullers, whose rotation turn was skipped due to a blister. McCullers expects to return Monday for his next start, although Feldman wouldnt mind another shot. I love starting, Feldman said. But I also love being on this team, and were winning a lot of games right now.Angels: 3B Yunel Escobar missed another game with a bone bruise in his left knee. Scioscia hopes he is available Friday in Boston. ... C Geovany Soto is closing in on a rehab assignment after working out in the bullpen Tuesday. He has been out since mid-May after knee surgery.UP NEXTAstros: Dallas Keuchel (4-9, 5.35 ERA) beat Kansas City last week for his first win in five June starts, but the AL Cy Young winners weird season continues.Angels: Jered Weaver (6-6, 5.24 ERA) has been solid in recent weeks, but had a rough outing against Oakland earlier in this homestand. He has a 3.26 ERA in 10 career games against Houston. Karl Mecklenburg Broncos Jersey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Peyton Manning Womens Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-John-Elway-Jersey/ .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Steve Atwater Youth Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Steve Atwater Broncos Jersey . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. The WBA, which has to the consternation of most observers sanctioned three world title belts in most weight classes by crowning super, regular and interim titleholders, said recently that it would reduce the number of titles it hands out by ordering its titleholders to face each other.That process will continue as the WBA announced it has ordered two more mandatory world title bouts that will eliminate one of the extraneous belts.Junior lightweight titleholder Jezreel Corrales (20-1, 8 KOs), of Panama, was ordered to face regular titlist Jason Sosa (19-1-4, 15 KOs), of Camden, New Jersey.Corrales, a 24-year-old southpaw, scored a major upset when he traveled to Japan and knocked out long-reigning titlist Takashi Uchiyama in the second round on April 27. Sosa, 28, claimed his version of the 130-pound belt with a big upset on June 24 in Beijing. Trailing on all three scorecards, Sosa rallied to knock out Javier Fortuna in the 11th round.In the bantamweight division, Raushee Warren (14-1, 4 KOs), the three-time U.S. Olympian from Cincinnati, must face regular titleholder Jamie McDonnell, of England.After a draw with Juan Carlos Payano in an August 2015 title fight, Warren, 29, won a majority decision against Payyano in a rematch to claim the 118-pound belt on June 18 in Chicago.ddddddddddddMcDonnell, 30, won the vacant regular belt in 2014 and has made four defenses, including a ninth-round knockout of Fernando Vargas on April 9 in London.The representatives for the four boxers have until early August to make deals for the two title bouts or purse bids will be ordered.Also, junior welterweight titlist Ricky Burns (40-5-1, 14 KOs), who is in a division with only one WBA titleholder, was ordered to make his mandatory defense. Burns, 33, of Scotland, must face 26-year-old Kiryl Relikh (21-0, 19 KOs) of Belarus.Burns, who has previously held world titles at junior lightweight and lightweight, claimed a vacant belt at 140 pounds by knocking out Michelle Di Rocco, of Italy, on May 28 in Glasgow, Scotland.The Burns and Relikh camps also have until early August to make a deal or a purse bid will be ordered.Of the boxings 17 weight divisions, the WBA has multiple titleholders in 13 but has reduced the number of belts over the past several months as it is down to eight that have three titleholders. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz