Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

13.08.2019 11:33
Dolphins on Saturday night on the first pl Antworten

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -- In a race reminiscent of her victory over Tepin nearly a year ago in the Ballston Spa, Dacita charged from last to a narrow victory over a game but hard-luck runner-up Recepta, with Rainha Da Bateria and the favorite Miss Temple City finishing just a head and a nose farther behind, in one of the more thrilling renewals of the Grade 1 Diana decided under a light shower Saturday at Saratoga.Trainer Chad Brown, who sent out four of the 10 starters in the 1-1/8-mile Diana, including both Dacita and Rainha Da Bateria, had to sweat out a stewards inquiry into the stretch run before the result was official.Dacita rallied from the rear of the pack to a head decision over Tepin in the final strides here last summer of the Grade 2 Ballston Spa, and she parlayed a similar trip into her first Grade 1 win Saturday. With a patient Irad Ortiz Jr. aboard, Dacita was reserved at the rear of the field off a fairly lively pace set by Isabella Sings and prompted by Onus. Dacita was still last, while swinging widest with her rally into the stretch, then finished full of run out past the center of the course to get up in time despite lugging in just a bit to brush with stable mate Rainha Da Bateria nearing the wire.Recepta raced well-placed, swung four wide advancing into the stretch, gained a narrow advantage near the furlong grounds, continued on gamely and just missed. Miss Temple City, the 5-2 choice, lacked clear sailing upon settling into the stretch, angled toward the inside looking for clearance, continued on willingly but was not quite good enough.Dacita, who won the Grade 2 New York going 1-1/4 miles in her previous start, is owned by Sheep Pond Partners and Bradley Thoroughbreds. She covered the distance in 1:46.25 over a firm course and returned $10.20.In the end, it was like a replay of the Ballston Spa last year when she got up in the last jump, said Brown, who earned his first Grade 1 win in the 2011 Diana with Zagora.Dacita loves Saratoga and knows where the wire is. They were really rolling along the first quarter and it set the tone for the race, that someone from behind, or at least mid-pack at worst, was going to have the best run. Irad was patient and worked out a great trip, he timed it just right.Brown also praised Rainha Da Baterias effort.I know her odds were long, but Im not going to run just to run here at Saratoga, Brown said. Im running horses I like. That filly was training well. I didnt place her right in the Just a Game. She really wants two turns, and wants longer. She ran great.Brown said all four of his starters in the Diana, including Mrs. McDougal and Wekeela who finished seventh and last respectively, would head in different directions next time.Obviously, two of our horses ran well and two were disappointing, Brown said. I need to go back to the drawing board and see what happened, because I know they are all top-class horses. Kyle Palmieri Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Travis Zajac Devils Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-pavel-zacha-devils-jersey/ . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Will Butcher Devils Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Travis Zajac Devils Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Bryce Petty hopes a chest injury wont keep him on the sideline next weekend.The Jets quarterback was knocked out of New Yorks 34-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Saturday night on the first play of the fourth quarter when he got sandwiched by Cameron Wake and Ndamukong Suh as he completed a 28-yard pass down the right sideline to Robby Anderson.X-rays at the stadium were negative, but Petty is scheduled to have a CT scan on Sunday to make sure he doesnt have a bruised or punctured lung.Ill be good, Petty said after the game. A little sore right now, but Ill be fine.The Jets play at New England next Saturday. Coach Todd Bowles said he would wait until the tests come back on Petty before determining who his starter will be against the Patriots.It appeared few players other than center Wesley Johnson moved at the snap, and Wake and Suh easily converged on Petty in the backfield.It was just a miscommunication, he said. But thats part of football. That stuffs going to happen. Robby made a great play, but it was just unfortunate that I had Cameron Wake and Suh right there. But, hey, if I can take hits from those guys, I think Ill be all right.The team initially annnounced that Petty left after getting the wind knocked out of him and was questionable to return.ddddddddddddPetty remained face-down on the MetLife Stadium turf for several seconds as Jets trainers rushed out to check on him. He got up on both knees after a few moments and was able to walk to the sideline under his own power.Ryan Fitzpatrick, the former starter, replaced Petty, who continued to be examined on the bench.I felt good and they were asking me about taking breaths, and things like that, and it wasnt too bad, Petty said. I couldnt take a deep breath, but as far as breathing normally, I was fine.But he felt a sharp, burning pain in his chest when he took three practice throws on the sideline before heading into the locker room.Everything checked out today, which was great, he said. Well get more tests (Sunday), and we should be good to go.Petty was 20 of 36 for 235 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions. Fitzpatrick finished 5 of 10 for 31 yards and an INT.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz