Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.08.2019 08:14
- Roman Polak was celebrating even b Antworten

Jim Mallinder offered no consolation to Dylan Hartley after the England captain lasted just six minutes off the bench as Northampton were dominated 37-10 by Leinster at Franklins Gardens.Leinster had started in efficient fashion, Rob Kearneys fine line-break setting up young Ireland centre Garry Ringrose to go over after just two minutes. When Isa Nacewa converted to put them 10-0 ahead after 11 minutes, it looked to be a very long evening for Northampton.But Saints, to their credit, dug in - with Tom Wood in particular grafting magnificently in defence -- and when Ahsee Tuala touched down in the 45th minute for a converted try, Northampton had every chance at 10-10. Hartleys introduction brought warm cheers, but Sean OBriens try on 56 minutes and then the England hookers departure two minutes later ended the contest and left Mallinder with no choice but to condemn Eddie Jones Test skipper.You cant strike to the head, Mallinder said. Weve seen enough of them over the last few weeks and I think it was a red cardDylan has been playing really well and leading England by example, so it was disappointing on returning from England and doing such a good job that that happens.I wouldnt say it cost us the game. I think we started badly, came back into the game pretty well and we had just conceded a try, actually, so we were already a few points down.But I think when you go down to 14 men against such a quality side as Leinster then youre always going to be up against it.After Hartleys dismissal, Leinster ruthlessly exploited the extra man. First, Ross Byrnes pinpoint cross-field kick picked out Rory OLoughlin on the left wing for a comfortable finish. Though Nacewa couldnt convert, the visitors claimed the bonus point with five minutes left as Jamison Gibson-Park scored a brilliant individual try down the left wing.Northampton finished the match with 13 men after George Pisi was sin-binned for a dangerous tackle on Nacewa, who scored the hosts final try to leave Leo Cullen satisfied.Obviously once the red card happens I thought we were pretty clinical in the way that we played in terms of managing the game in the right areas and just taking the opportunities when they came, the former Leinster captain said. It was pleasing how we closed the game out, but there were probably areas where we can be better at, so Ill have a look over the weekend and try to make a few changes when we come in on Monday.The score was 20-10 at the time and I thought the guys showed good composure again - Rory (OLoughlin) did unbelievably well from Ross (Byrnes) cross-field kick.That was really pleasing to see those new European caps come in, but the red card definitely knocked the stuffing out of them. Sony Michel Womens Jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. John Hannah Patriots Jersey . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Julian-Edelman-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Sony Michel Youth Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Andre Tippett Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. HAMPTON, Va. -- T. C. Livingston returned an interception 40 yards for a touchdown and Gerard Johnson raced 80 yards for the go-ahead touchdown midway through the fourth quarter and Norfolk State closed out its 2016 season with a 17-10 win over Hampton in the annual Battle of the Bay on Saturday.The Spartans (4-7, 3-5 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference) finished their season winning three of their final four and third straight conference game.With the game tied 3-3, Livingstone picked off a Keon Marsh pass two minutes into the second half and returned it for the touchdown to put Norfolk State in front.dddddddddddd But Eric Carter capped a 13-play, 72-yard drive by the Pirates (5-5, 5-3) to even the score at 10-10.Hampton used three quarterbacks, who threw a combined four interceptions.Johnson finished with 100 yards rushing for the Spartans and quarterback Greg Hankerson added 82 yards on 11 carries. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz