Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.08.2019 11:19
Melbourne City garnered three votes, wi Antworten

England flanker James Haskell has reassured fans he is alive after rumours surfaced on the internet that he had died of a steroid overdose.Other claims to have emerged stated that Haskell had been selling drugs and had quit the sport, but the Wasps back row posted a video on YouTube in which he described the fake stories as click-bait.You may have seen there are quite a lot of fake news stories operating on Facebook, that I have died of a steroid overdose, which is not true, that I have died of a drug overdose, which is not true, and that my career is over because I have been trying to sell drugs, he said. Another rumour is circulating that I had to quit rugby and left everyone in my family and moved away.Just to make it clear, this is absolute rubbish. It is all click-bait. Rest assured, Im not dead and not disgraced and for those of you who are sceptical, we get drugs-tested all the time.Im not dead and for those of you who wish I was dead, better luck next time.Haskell is currently recovering from a foot injury that required surgery after Englands triumphant tour of Australia in June, but is expected to return for Wasps this month.The 31-year-old has seen his international career rejuvenated by the arrival of Eddie Jones, producing the best rugby of his 70 caps to establish himself as first-choice openside flanker. Toby Alderweireld Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Fernando Llorente Hotspur Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Kyle-Walker-Peters-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/ . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Jan Vertonghen Hotspur Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Fernando Llorente Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Melbourne Victory is the favourite to win the A-League championship this season according to coaches and marquee players.A confidential poll of 20 respondents - the 10 coaches and a senior player from each club - has Kevin Muscats group as the most likely winner of the league, but with plenty of competition.Reflecting the evenness of the league, which begins on on Friday night when Brisbane Roar host Victory, eight clubs were nominated by key players as potential winners.With five votes, three-time champions Victory finished on top of the pile.Their cross-town rivals Melbourne City garnered three votes, with Sydney FC, Western Sydney and defending champions Adelaide supported by two figures.Brisbane, Perth and Wellington also had one backer, leaving only Newcastle and Central Coast as unloved clubs before the season kicks off.Coaches and players were asked which club they saw as the best in the league, excluding their own, on the condition of anonymity. A small minority declined to answer.Some suggested more than one club, in which case their votes were weighted accordingly.Reflecting on the competition as a whole, Roar manager John Aloisi surmised the mood among coaches when he said it was a difficult guessing game.Melbourne Victory are definitely in with a shot. Theyvve got a good squad and we all know what Carl Valeri is like.dddddddddddd Theyre going to be tough, he told AAP.But its hard to say, its too early. I think the Sydney and Melbourne sides are going to be strong.Perth boss Kenny Lowe said he expected Victory, City, Western Sydney and Sydney FC to be among the finalists.The two Melbourne clubs and Sydney clubs are at the forefront. Theyre in front of everybody with resources and recruitment, he said.Theyre driving the level of the league and the market place and everyone has got to keep up with that.First-year Central Coast coach Paul Okon said many clubs had improved their squads from last season.If I look at Wellingtons recruitment, its very good. If I look at Sydneys recruitment, also very good. Brett Holman coming on board at the Roar is going to give them something extra, he said.This year is going to be an even more even battle.THE A-LEAGUE CHAMPION AS PREDICTED BY THE COACHES AND PLAYERS:* 5 votes - Melbourne Victory* 3 - Melbourne City* 2 - Adelaide United, Sydney FC, Western Sydney Wanderers* 1 - Brisbane Roar, Perth Glory, Wellington Phoenix* 0 - Central Coast Mariners, Newcastle Jets ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz