Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

19.08.2019 11:19
replaced them at the top of the points table. Antworten

Ricky Burns will defend his WBA world super-lightweight title against unbeaten mandatory challenger Kiryl Relikh.The 26-year-old Belarus fighter has won 19 of 21 fights inside the distance and is trained and promoted by Ricky Hatton.Burns became Scotlands first three-weight world champion after stopping Michele di Rocco in Glasgow in May.The Coatbridge fighter, who will return to the Hydro for the title fight on October 7, said: My face at the end of the fight said everything -- that win meant so much to me and proves I still have so much to give.I put more pressure on myself in that fight than any other. I took plenty of stick before that as I was apparently finished and on the slide, everyone had written me off and it felt good to prove them wrong.Relikh is a very tough fight as a first defence. Hes got a high KO ratio so he will be very dangerous throughout. Trust me he has my undivided attention and I will have to be at my best to get through this.There are some massive fights out there in the future against some huge names in the 140lbs division -- but were taking it one step at a time.Relikh forced Joaquim Carneiro to retire after four rounds in Bolton in May and Hatton believes his fighter will emulate him and become a world champion.Kiryl is one of those cool, unflinching boxers -- nothing fazes him, Hatton said. This is a big opportunity for him and hes not bothered about being the underdog.Kiryls been training and boxing away from home for years so hell have no problem going to Scotland for the fight. I think having the crowd against him will bring the best out of him.Ricky Burns is a top-class fighter. You dont win three world titles by being anything less than world class, but there always has to be a changing of the guard and I think this could be Kiryls time.The undercard will see Scotty Cardle defend his British lightweight title against Kevin Hooper, while Charlie Flynn, Joe Ham and Dillian Whyte will also be in action. Cullen Gillaspia Womens Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/Donta-foreman-texans-jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. J.J. Watt Texans Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Houston Texans Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Rangpur Riders 129 for 3 (Mithun 49*, Shahzad 37) beat Khulna Titans 125 for 7 (Taibur 32, Sunny 2-16) by seven wicketsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsRangpur Riders cruised to a seven-wicket win over Khulna Titans and replaced them at the top of the points table. A strong bowling performance restricted Khulna to 125 for 7, before Mohammad Mithun and Mohammad Shahzad contributed 49 not out and 37 respectively to ease Rangpur past the target with an over to spare.The Khulna bowlers had previously defended two low totals earlier in the tournament, but this was a task that quickly got out of reach after a 74-run second-wicket stand between Mithun and Shahzad.After opting to bat, there seem to be very little intent from the Khulna batsmen. Abdul Mazid and Andre Fletcher were both dismissed by Arafat Sunny. Mahmudullah gave deep midwicket a simple catch in the eighth over before Rikki Wessels and Taibur Rahman added 56 runs in the 55 balls.Wessels only six came off a switch hit in his 33-ball 27 while Taibur, who top-scored with 32 off 37 balls, struck a six over midwicket and also hit thhree fours.dddddddddddd Both their sixes came in the 15th over, in which Liam Dawson conceded 19 runs.The two other sixes in the innings came in the last over when Ariful Haque slammed Shahid Afridi straight both times before being run-out off the final ball. Afridi, Sunny and Rubel Hossain finished with two wickets each.Shahzad and Mithun made light work of Khulnas total after they got together in the fourth over. Shahzad quickly got over Soumya Sarkars wicket with a huge six over long-on before hitting over point twice.Mithun had struck three sixes in the span of five deliveries, pulling Alok Kapali twice and hammering Mosharraf Hossain over long-off. Shahzad holed out to long-on for 37.Afridi, promoted to No 4, survived twice in the 15th over, first being bowled off a no-ball by Benny Howell before the bowler dropped a skier off the last ball of that over. Dawsons edged four completed the win with an over to spare. Mithun was unbeaten on 49 off 41 balls. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz