Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.08.2019 07:53
I feel nervous pretty much before any game Antworten

Gianni Infantino has been elected as FIFA president after a second round of voting in Zurich. UEFA general secretary Infantino won the election with 115 votes, with Sheikh Salman receiving 88 votes. Prince Ali received four votes and no votes were recorded for Jerome Champagne.In his victory speech, Infantino said: I told you I went through a journey, an exceptional journey and a journey which made me meet many fantastic people - many people who love football and believe in football, and many people who deserve FIFA to be respected. We will restore the respect people have in FIFA and everybody will applaud us, and they will applaud all of you for what you do.We have to be proud of what we do for FIFA. I would like to thank all of you and all of the other candidates. Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa (left) was second in the voting It was a great sign of democracy of FIFA. I want to restore a new era in FIFA where we put football at the centre of the speech.On Infantinos appointment, FA chairman Greg Dyke said: I think hes very hard working, and I think he would make sure it was a properly organised, properly structured place.I think he will find a good chief executive - because thats the crucial thing here, finding a good chief executive to run things. FA chairman Greg Dyke has backed Infantinos election as FIFA president But I dont think hes a politician, whereas weve just has a politician for many years.Infantino has worked at UEFA for 16 years and he became general secretary in 2009. In that time he has overseen major competitions such as the Champions League and Euro 2012.The 45-year-old lawyer is from Brig in the Valais region of Switzerland, less than six miles from Sepp Blatters hometown of Visp. Infantino succeeds Sepp Blatter as FIFA president Infantino told his post-election press conference: I would address myself right now to the FIFA staff because they went through a difficult time, a difficult period and I want to speak to them to tell them I count on them and I believe in them and we will do great things together.We enter now into a new era, it was an important congress today, and extraordinary congress where some reforms have been approved and where the president has been elected and, who certainly can and will implement the reforms to ensure that the image and reputation of FIFA will come back to where they belong.Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan believes Infantino was likely to be elected from the moment he laid out his agenda for the position. Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan was pleased with the election of Infantino Regan said: I think its a really positive piece of news for football today. Gianni spoke incredibly passionately on the stage, hes obviously won everyone over at FIFA, and I think its great news for football.Irish FA chief executive Patrick Nelson reacted positively to the news of Infantinos election and told Sky Sports: I think its a good day for football, a good day for FIFA and definitely a good day for Gianni so we look forward to working with him, pretty much starting now. Infantino reacts after being told he had won the election In the first round of voting, Infantino received 88 votes, Salman 85, Ali 27 and Champagne seven.A total of 159 votes was required for an outright win in the first round of voting but that target was not reached and there was a second round for the first time at a FIFA presidential election since 1974.Infantino will succeed Sepp Blatter, who had been in the post since 1998 but resigned last year under pressure amid escalating corruption scandals. Infantino delivers his victory speech after being elected FIFA president South African candidate Tokyo Sexwale used his 15-minute pre-election speech to officially withdraw from the race, leaving just four candidates on the ballot. Also See: Infantino: Live reaction Sexwale withdraws from race Yeezys Sverige . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Billiga . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. http://www.yeezyssverige.com/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. NMD R1 Rea .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Ultra Boost Skor Herr . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. SEATTLE -- James Paxton had maybe the best start of his young career Sunday. In even better news for the Seattle Mariners, hes doing well after taking a line drive off his pitching arm.Paxton took a four-hitter into the ninth inning before he was forced from the game by the line drive, and the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 to sweep the three-game series.X-rays on Paxton were negative, and the left-hander has just a contusion on his left elbow. Hes listed as day-to-day.Paxton, whose dominant day included striking out Mike Trout four times, was on the verge of his first career complete game when he was struck with one out in the ninth by the line drive from Andrelton Simmons, who reached on the infield single.I just feel sick to my stomach for him and everybody involved, to pitch the ballgame he did, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. It was an opportunity for him to try to close it out. I thought his stuff was great and I felt good about having him out there in the ninth inning.Mike Freeman, making his Mariners debut after being called up earlier in the day from Triple-A Tacoma, had his first two major league hits, including an RBI single to cap the decisive three-run fourth inning.Tom Wilhelmsen got the final two outs for his first save since Oct. 4, 2015. Paxton struck out six with one walk in a career-high 8 1/3 innings.Its awful, clearly, Wilhelmsen said. He was throwing a gem and did everything he did to really help a taxing bullpen right now. He just did a tremendous job and youd like to see him finish that off. A laser beam like that off any part of your body, let alone your throwing arm, is really scary.Matt Shoemaker (6-12) allowed three runs and seven hits in seven innings, striking out three, but hitting three batters.Seattle erased a 1-0 deficit with three runs in the fourth inning, although the Angels prevented a bigger inning with two stellar defensive plays.Seth Smith, Kyle Seager and Nelson Cruz opened with consecutive singles for the first run. After Adam Lind was hit by a pitch to load the bases, Trout prevented a grand slam with a leaping catch above the center-field wall on Leonys Martins sacrifice fly that made it 2-1.Mike Zunino then bounced to shortstop Simmons, who threw out Cruz at home. Freeman, who singled in his first at-bat in the third, followed with an RBI single.Paxton had good stuff and pitched a strong game. Shoe had his back up against the wall, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said.dddddddddddd In the fourth inning we made some nice defensive plays to keep ourselves in, but those guys kept pressuring us and got the three runs.Freeman, who had played in four games at Tacoma after being acquired from Arizona on waivers on Monday, was 0 for 9 with two walks in 11 plate appearances with the Diamondbacks.Obviously, there was nerves, said Freeman, who did not yet have a nameplate above his locker. I feel nervous pretty much before any game, but just to be back in the big leagues, a lot of excitement.The Angels pushed across an unearned run in the third after shortstop Sean OMalley booted Shane Robinsons one-out chopper. Robinson came around on singles by Kole Calhoun and Albert Pujols.Trout, celebrating his 25th birthday, struck out four times for the fourth time in his career. The last was Sept. 7, 2014, also against Paxton.I cant pick his stuff up. I dont know. It was just one of those days, Trout said. Just not picking it up, not getting my foot down.CANOS STREAK ENDSSeattle 2B Robinson Cano was given the day off, ending his consecutive games started streak at 167, the longest in the majors.TRAINING ROOMAngels: 3B Yunel Escobar, who injured his left knee on the final play Saturday, was scratched Sunday from the leadoff spot after the knee bothered him during pregame warm-ups.Mariners: SS Ketel Marte, on the 15-day DL with mononucleosis, was scheduled to play again Sunday night with Triple-A Tacoma. Im hopeful we get him before we go on the road trip, Servais said, referring to the three-game series at Oakland that begins Friday. ... RHP Nick Vincent was activated off the 15-day DL (mid-back strain). Vincent is 2/3 with a 3.47 ERA and one save in 35 games with Seattle. He made one rehab appearance with Class A Short-Season Everett, striking out three in one scoreless inning. ... INF Luis Sardinas and RHP Cody Martin were optioned to Tacoma.UP NEXTAngels: After a day off Monday, Los Angeles heads to Chicago for a two-game series against the Cubs at Wrigley Field. In two career starts against the Cubs, RHP Jered Weaver (8-8, 5.11) has allowed just one earned run in 13 innings.Mariners: RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (12-7, 3.99 ERA) opens the three-game series against Detroit on Monday, the final set of a 10-game homestand. Iwakuma is 11-3 in his last 14 starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz