Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

22.08.2019 07:53
know what to do to go for it and just take t Antworten

ATLANTA -- Astou Ndour scored a career-high 20 points, Moriah Jefferson added 19 points and the San Antonio Stars beat the Atlanta Dream 71-67 on Tuesday night to end a six-game losing streak.Ndour scored 10 of San Antonios final 14 points. She hit two free throws to give the Stars a 59-57 lead and made another one on their next possession. She added two layups and hit a 3-pointer with 35 seconds left to extend San Antonios lead to 67-63.Elizabeth Williams made two free throws with 24.5 seconds left to pull Atlanta to 67-65. But after a timeout, Sydney Colson cut to the basket on an inbounds play and made a layup to seal it.Monique Currie added 10 points and Jayne Appel-Marinelli had 14 rebounds for San Antonio (7-25), which is ranked 12th in the AP power poll.Bria Holmes scored a career-high 20 points for fourth-ranked Atlanta (16-16). Williams had 17 points and 12 rebounds, and Tiffany Hayes added 12 points.Atlanta played without leading scorer Angel McCoughtry after she was suspended by the WNBA on Monday for receiving her seventh technical foul of the season. She is averaging 19.2 points and 5.7 rebounds. Nike Air Presto Italia . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Nike Air Force Just Do It Fake . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. http://www.airforce1justdoit.it/air-force-1-just-do-it-scontate/air-force-1-just-do-it-nere.html . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Nike Air Force 1 In Offerta . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Air Force 1 Scontate . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. SINGAPORE -- The trappings of being the worlds best female tennis player are starting to feel normal for Angelique Kerber. The awkward, did-I-really-just-do-that blushes that accompanied her breakthrough win at this years Australian Open have given way to a realization she finally belongs at the top.On Tuesday night, the German got some more rewards for finishing 2016 as the No. 1 player in the world -- the WTAs new diamond-studded trophy and a sparkling Tiffany ring that she pulled on as effortlessly as Cinderella and her mythical glass slipper.Still catching her breath after just finishing a match at the WTA Finals in Singapore, Kerber spent 10 minutes posing for photographers then another 20 answering questions from journalists -- all just another day in her new role as the world No 1.Before she left the conference, she took another look at the chunky ring on her finger and flashed another smile for the cameras: There is nothing really that Im not enjoying right now, she said.Its only been a month since Kerber reached the No. 1 ranking by winning the US Open but already she is looking completely at ease with her newfound celebrity status, holding court in more than a dozen different media interviews when she first arrived in Singapore for the WTA Finals, then pummeling her first opponents when she stepped on the tennis court.In her first match, against Dominika Cibulkova, Kerber played well below her best but still found a way to win 6-2 2-6 6-3. On Tuesday, against the combative Simona Halep, Kerber raised her game a couple more notches, crushing the Romanian 6-4 6-2. It took her a lifetime to work out how the secret to doing that.I have much more confidence right now because I know how to win very big matches, tight matches, Kerber explained. I know what to do to go for it and just take the game in my hands.Kerber learned the hard way how and when to raise her game. A talented but perenniial underachiever, the lefthander had long struggled to produce her best when it mattered, until her early exit from last years WTA Finals convinced her she needed a different approach.dddddddddddd. She sought help from her compatriot Steffi Graf and the results were instant.My goals this year were to focus more on the big tournaments, majors and the Grand Slams, having a good preparation for those tournaments, Kerber said. Its worked very well, I think. Ive won two Grand Slams and Im No. 1.A lot of players dont like all the attention they get when they scale Everest. Graf, for one, disliked the spotlight but Kerber is unflustered, reveling in her overnight success after the long and frustrating wait she endured to get to the summit.At 28, Kerber is the oldest woman to get to No. 1 for the first time but considers herself one of the lucky ones. Most players never get there. Kerber understands that and says it helps her enjoy the moment even more.I have much more experience for what I have to do off court, she said. Of course, its a new challenge now, but I think I can more enjoy it than when I was like 20 years old, because I think for me and for my person, its better to reach the top with this age and not with maybe 21 or 22.The demands on her time come from all corners -- her coach, her sponsors, media and fans. All are relentless. Her schedule now is so packed she checks her wristwatch while eating breakfast, knowing she always has a busy day ahead but she has already found one way to cope.It was hard to get used to it because the first few weeks it was really a little bit strange because my day and my schedule is now really tight and I have to take also few hours for myself, Kerber said.But sometimes I just say no. This is what I learned in the last few months. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz