Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

24.08.2019 10:47
. This way, coordinators Rick Denniso Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Not only is Clayton Kershaw set to begin a minor league rehab assignment this weekend, but outfielder Yasiel Puig is on his way back to the major leagues.Puig has been called up and will be with the Dodgers on Friday if travel goes well, sources told ESPNs Buster Olney.With major league rosters expanding to 40 on Thursday, the Los Angeles Dodgers?have recalled Puig from Triple-A Oklahoma City.On Wednesday, Dodgers manager?Dave Roberts said?Austin Barnes, Louis Coleman, Luis Avilan and Josh Ravin would be added immediately to the expanded roster this week. Roberts was unsure about Puig, who was demoted Aug. 2, one day after the club acquired outfielder Josh Reddick from the Oakland Athletics.Were still trying to figure out what is best for Yasiel, Roberts said Wednesday. Those are the names that initially will be here, but with Yasiel, that is still a possibility. But were still trying to figure out what is best for him and what is best for us.It might not have taken long for the Dodgers top brass to realize a right-handed bat such as Puigs is exactly what the team needs. The Dodgers have struggled against left-handed pitching this season and were nearly no-hit by San Francisco Giants lefty Matt Moore last week.Through Thursdays games, the Dodgers were last in the National League against left-handers in batting average (.218), on-base percentage (.297) and slugging percentage (.340).Puig is hitting .348 with four home runs and 12 RBIs in his Triple-A stint.?Meanwhile, Kershaw is headed to Single-A Rancho Cucamonga to continue his rehabilitation process from a back injury that has sidelined him since June 26, according to team president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman.Kershaw is expected to throw around 60 pitches and four or five innings for the Quakes, after throwing a two-inning simulated game earlier this week at Dodger Stadium. It was not specified what day Kershaw will pitch for Rancho Cucamonga.It is possible that Kershaw could return to the Dodgers on the next road trip, which starts Sept. 9 at Miami. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Eric Gordon Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Hakeem-Olajuwon-Rockets-Jersey/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Hakeem Olajuwon Rockets Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. PJ Tucker Rockets Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Joe DeCamillis cringes at the suggestion that his stepping in for ailing coach Gary Kubiak this week amounts to an audition for an NFL head coaching job.He said hes just being a good friend and a loyal employee:When somebody asks you to do something, you do it, DeCamillis said.Especially when that somebody is your boss, Denver Broncos general manager John Elway, whos asking you to help out an old friend.DeCamillis has spent 28 years as an assistant in the league, most of those as a special teams coordinator. He was also assistant head coach in Chicago for a couple of years. So, yeah, being in charge has crossed his mind a time or two. But this week, hes only focused on Thursday nights game at San Diego.You always think about it. I interviewed for the Chicago job so you think about it, DeCamillis said. I dont really look as this opportunity as that, to be honest with you. I look at helping an organization and helping a friend and a coach. Thats what Im doing.Im going to try everything that I can to help this organization get through this little bump in the road then well go from there.DeCamillis was named acting head coach Monday after Kubiak was hospitalized overnight following Denvers 23-16 loss to Atlanta . Kubiak was diagnosed with a migraine condition that mimics a stroke and doctors ordered him to take a week off work.This was the second time in three years that Kubiak, 55, left a stadium by ambulance. When he was head coach of the Texans in 2013, he suffered a mini-stroke at halftime of a game against the Colts. He missed 10 days before returning to work, at first to the coaching booth, and then to the sideline before his firing a month later.After a year as Baltimores offensive coordinator, Kubiak was hired as Denvers head coach last year and said hed learned his lesson: to delegate more to his staff, and he had no health issues while leading the Broncos to the Super Bowl title.In a statement after being released from the hospital Monday, Kubiak said he had great confidence in Joe D., our coordinators and coaching staff and all of our players. He added that hed made a lot of positive changes health-wise in recent yeears and will continue to listen to doctors.ddddddddddddKubiak said hell rest up this week and return to work Monday.Elway said he chose DeCamillis as interim coach this week because it was the least disruptive option. This way, coordinators Rick Dennison and Wade Phillips can maintain their focus on offense and defense, respectively.Phillips, who has served as head coach in Denver and Dallas and as interim head coach with the Texans, Falcons and Saints, said he wasnt surprised he wasnt selected instead of DeCamillis.No, not at all. If you look at my interim record, Id say, `Make sure you dont make him the interim guy, Phillips said. I told you I was a lousy head coach anyway, especially as an interim head coach. So, no, its a one-week deal. I think it makes the most sense for Joe D. because were involved in offense and defense, Rick and I, so its easier for him to do that.Besides, Phillips said, DeCamillis deserves this opportunity.Ive known Joe D. for a long time and I really think he is a head coaching candidate, Phillips said. I dont know why he hasnt been one yet like Ravens coach John Harbaugh, who rose through the ranks as a special teams coordinator.Players and coaches have resisted the temptation to call on Kubiak this week, but DeCamillis didnt have to look far for some advice.The good thing is that Wade has been it three times so hes a great sounding board, DeCamillis said. Hes a guy that hired me at Dallas so Ive got a lot of respect for him and hes probably happy that hes not doing it. He gave me some advice.So did DeCamillis father-in-law, Dan Reeves, who told him to watch his language but dont change anything else.He did say to try to make sure that you be yourself, DeCamillis said. He said thats the best advice that he got from (Tom) Landry when he started, and so Im going to try to continue that as much as I can.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton . ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz