Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

03.09.2019 08:33
score the majority of my points. Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- For some at the Rio Games, theres gold, silver and bronze.Or perhaps theres Golduck, Shellder and Bulbasaur.Pokemon Go -- which has been available in some parts of the world, including the United States, for about a month -- has just now arrived in the Olympic host city of Rio de Janeiro. Available this week in Brazil for the first time, not coincidentally on the eve of the Rio Olympics, the game involves players using their smartphones to track down the virtual creatures.Ive never run this much in my life, said Gabriela Alves, a Rio native who had her phone out and was collecting Pokeballs -- a key component to the game -- in downtown Rio on Thursday. Is this what Olympians feel like?Well, maybe its what some of them feel like.It was a cause of some lament among Olympians who arrived in Rio to find that Pokemon Go wasnt there to greet them. U.S. diver and 2012 silver medalist Abby Johnston tweeted that the worst thing about the Olympic village was how she couldnt find a way to play the game there. A few days later, that issue is solved.Some members of Germanys field hockey team said they caught a special Pokemon character in the athletes village, though it turned out that they were only posing for a photo with world No. 1 tennis player and fellow Olympian Novak Djokovic. And star mens Olympic gymnast Kohei Uchimura of Japan told media from his country that he racked up a $5,000 phone bill using so much data trying to play the game leading up to the games.Its one of those things that pulls out the child in you, New Zealand rower and 2012 gold medalist Eric Murray said, revealing that hes an avid Pokemon Go fan. It was pretty cool because you go around and catch Pokemon, which is what they did in the cartoon, and its fun.The smattering of people inside the Olympic Park on Thursday could find some Pokestops (where you collect Pokeballs and other items) and Pokegyms (where players, after joining a team, can compete against others). When the Olympic action starts in earnest on Friday, it seems like a certainty that Pokemon Go will be part of the spectacle.But in parts of Rio, its already a very big deal.Pokemon! I started to play Pokemon yesterday, said Ronaldo Banto, who works in a Rio hotel and spent his free time Thursday morning running around with his phone playing the game. Now Im trying to find some Pokemons here. Im loving it.Banto was drawn to a park, given that the app was telling him activity could be found there. He met up with a few other people who were already there and the group -- most of whom had never met previously -- spent a few minutes together reviewing notes and talking about the game.For others, its a new way to pass the time before seeing the Olympics.My kids downloaded it on my phone because they left theirs on the plane, so I guess I better learn now, said Michelle Birney of Los Angeles, who brought her two daughters to Rio for the Olympics to see soccer matches and family members.While she spoke, her two girls ran a cobblestone square, looking down at their phones and almost colliding with a man playing the same game.If Pokemon ever gets in the Olympics, maybe they have a shot, Birney said. Air Force 1 Just Do It .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nike Air Presto Danmark . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. http://www.danmarkairforce1.com/ . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Air Force 1 Hvid Danmark . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Air Force 1 Udsalg . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. TUCSON, Ariz. -- Arizonas towering European tandem had a big night Tuesday.Wildcats 7-footers Dusan Ristic and Lauri Markkanen scored 18 points apiece, and No. 20 Arizona bounced back from its loss to Gonzaga with a 79-57 victory over UC Irvine.Ristic, a Serbian who was two points shy of his career high, scored 14 in the first half and finished with 10 rebounds. Markkanen, the standout Finnish freshman, had 13 points in the second.They are very different players with some shared traits, coach Sean Miller said.They are incredible kids, Miller said. I mean, in the classroom, off the court, in practice, as teammates, love the game, two of our hardest workers. ... Theyre from the other side of the world. Theyre not going home for Christmas and yet theyre really, really great kids.The Wildcats (7-2) pulled away in the final 6 1/2 minutes of the first half and never were threatened again.Jaron Martin scored 12 points and Max Hazzard had 10 for the Anteaters (4-5).Rawle Alkins added 14 points and Kadeem Allen 12 for the Wildcats, who shot 54 percent from the field to UC Irvines 38 percent.After a sluggish start, Arizona ended the first half on a 15-3 run to lead 39-23.The Wildcats jumped out to leads of 14-5 and 16-7, but Martins second 3-pointer cut Arizonas advantage to 24-20 with 6:40 left in the half. Ristic scored four of the next six points and Arizona was finally rolling.Allen scored seven and Ristic six in the run.Arizona led by as many as 30 points. UC Irvines only lead was 1-0.Markkanen was coming off the worst shooting game of his young career, when he went 4 for 14 -- 0 for 3 on 3s -- in Saturdays loss to Gonzaga. He was 7 of 10 against the Anteaters, including 4 of 6 on 3s.I didnt think about the last game, Markkanen said. My game is to let the game come to me, not force it. ... Im not worried about my shooting. My self-confidence is still up. Nothing changes.Ristics game is close to the basket, and he shot 8 of 11 from the field.All the outside guys did a great job of getting the ball to me, he said. And they (UC Irvine) played zone pprobably 80 percent of the game.dddddddddddd A lot of times the low post was open and that is how I score the majority of my points.Down to seven scholarship players, Arizona switched from its traditional man-to-man to a 2/3 zone for a time in the second half. Miller said he did it to give his team some rest. He might do it again, but not often, he said.The more zone we play, the worse well be in man-to-man, he said.Anteaters coach Russell Turner thought perhaps the Wildcats player shortage would work to his teams advantage.I thought if we played our style of basketball, he said, played good defense and rebounded well, that we would have had a chance to keep this game close given their roster situation. But we werent really able to maintain our focus on doing the things we said.BIG PICTUREUC Irvine: The Anteaters lost four starters from last seasons team. They are big but not very athletic inside. If they expect to be competitive in the Big West, the Anteaters need to shoot better from long range. They went 4 of 20 on 3s against Arizona.Arizona: The Wildcats needed a win, regardless of the opponent, after dropping two of their last three -- to Butler and Gonzaga on neutral courts -- with a tough game coming up at Missouri.STILL SHORT-HANDEDWith starting point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright sidelined by an ankle injury and the status of Allonzo Trier still unclear, the Wildcats go with just two scholarship players on the bench.Jackson-Cartwright, whose right ankle remains in a boot, might not be back until sometime in January. Trier could finally have his situation resolved soon, but thats been said before. The school has not officially given a reason for his absence but its apparently an eligibility issue.UP NEXTUC Irvine: The Anteaters face Pomona-Pitzer on Friday in their second home game of the season.Arizona: The Wildcats play on an opponents home court for the first time this season at Missouri on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz