Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 07:47
- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Antworten

John Molina Jr. did not come close to making weight for his junior welterweight world title shot against unified champion Terence Crawford on Friday, and while the fight is still on, Molina cannot win the belts.Though Crawford was inside the 140-pound weight limit, weighing in at 139.6 pounds, Molina was dramatically overweight.He was 144 pounds and, given two hours to lose the excess four pounds, he returned to the scale and was 143.4 for the fight on Saturday (HBO, 9:35 p.m. ET/PT) at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska, Crawfords hometown.Crawford cannot lose the belts even if he loses the fight. Molina agreed to give up an undisclosed five-figure payment of his $400,000 purse to Crawford, who will add it to his $1.5 million purse, to go through with the fight.We are disappointed Molina didnt make weight, Top Rank vice president Carl Moretti told ESPN. Im glad for everyone involved that we were able to get (the side deal) done. This was very unexpected. Molina looked and acted fine all week, but even salt looks like sugar.Top Rank did not have any notion Molina was heavy until Friday morning, which is when Molina promoter Tom Brown of TGB Promotions called Moretti to inform him that Molina probably would not make weight.Ive never been overweight before, Molina said. I tried my best to get it off in the two-hour limit, but I couldnt.Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs), 29, unified titles with a one-sided decision win against Viktor Postol on July 23 in a career-best performance and will be making his fourth defense against Molina.Molina (29-6, 23 KOs), 33, of Covina, California, a big underdog, is coming off a significant victory against former junior welterweight world titleholder Ruslan Provodnikov on June 11, a fight for which Molina did make weight.Lightweights Raymundo Beltran (31-7-1, 19 KOs), 35, a Mexico native based in Phoenix, and Mason Menard (32-1, 24 KOs), 28, of Rayne, Louisiana, both weighed in inside the 135-pound limit for their scheduled 10-round co-feature. Beltran weighed 133.8 pounds and Menard was 134.2. Nike Vapormax Mens Trainers Sale . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Cheap Nike Daybreak . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. http://www.vapormaxwholesaleuk.com/wholesale-vapormax-womens-trainers/discount-vapormax-plus.html . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Vapormax Mens White Sale Uk . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Cheap Vapormax Plus Uk . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. NEW YORK -- Detroit Tigers pitcher Michael Fulmer wins AL Rookie of the Year award. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz