Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 07:47
5 with Toronto and pitched the final s Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Two losses in two games by a total of three points have the Spanish mens basketball team in an unenviable, yet somewhat familiar position.Spain dropped to 0-2 after Tuesdays 66-65 loss to Brazil, but theres still a level of optimism in the locker room.The disappointing start to the Rio Games -- losing twice before the medial round -- is reminiscent of the London Games. The Spaniards started better in 2012, then lost twice only to rebound and capture the silver.Honestly, I dont like the situation for sure, Rudy Fernandez said. We lost the first two games, but I remember in London we lost two games, too.I trust in my teammates. ... We are very good players. We know the situation we are in. Honestly, we have a chance. We have a chance to win the next three games.Whats different this time, however, is a large part of that core team is showing signs of age, roles have changed -- or are not here.Spain has been an international power for a decade with silver medals at the 2008 Beijing Games and the 2012 London Games, gold in the 2006 world basketball championship, three FIBA EuroBasket titles and four other top -three finishes, but they are facing a transitional period.Its my last Olympics, thats for sure, point guard Jose Calderon said. I dont know, I think everybody is totally different. I think personal health and situations are different to decide if its the last one or not, but it is what it is. I think weve been playing two good basketball games and we just couldnt finish.Calderon, 34, is playing in his fourth Olympics, but has played less than two minutes in Rio.New San Antonio Spurs center Pau Gasol is reaching the twilight of his career and, at 36 years old, may be playing in his last Olympics.His brother, Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol, is not playing in Rio while he rehabs a broken foot.Fernandez is still playing big minutes, but he hasnt been knocking down jump shots like he did as player that logged four NBA seasons. Hes just 1 for 7 from the arc in Rio.There are six players on the team born in or before 1986 and just three who were on the team for the Beijing Games. Younger players like Ricky Rubio, Nikola Mirotic and Willy Hernangomez seem to be the future of the team.While still optimistic, Spain has clearly missed Marc Gasol, a two-time NBA All-Star and 2012-13 Defensive Player of the Year. Brazil was physical with the Spanish team and got the go-ahead basket on a follow shot by Marcus Marquinhos with 5.5 seconds left.Spain lost 72-70 to Croatia in its opener when Dario Saric blocked Pau Gasols point-blank shot at the buzzer.Well it could sound like an excuse if we talk about Marc tonight, Spain coach Sergio Scariolo said. Of course. We became a special team especially when we found a way to have Marc and Pau play together a few years ago. Unfortunately in the last couple of years, this was not possible because Marc was out.So we are a good normal team and we have to find a way to compete like we are doing and to win without Marc. We are happy about the players we have. Theres no point to regret or to double-guess today.Scariolo called the situation frustrating, but lamented that they could easily be 2-0. The Spanish team plays Nigeria, Lithuania and Argentina in the final three games of pool play.I would call it challenging, Scariolo said. Challenging, not bad because this is not bad until youre out and we are still very in. For how our training camp went, it shows that we miss some fluidity in our offensive game. Our shooting percentages have been so far really low, even free throws tonight. Which is not usual.Of course we would have liked to be 2-0 instead of 0-2, but we lost by two with a block against in the very last second and by one today. So we cannot make a long speech about losing when you lose by such a small margin. College Jerseys Outlet . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. NCAA Jerseys 2020 . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. https://www.ncaajerseys2020.com/ .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. NCAA Jerseys From China . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. MINNEAPOLIS -- Evan Gattis homered and had four RBI, Carlos Correa went deep for the third straight game and the Houston Astros beat the Minnesota Twins 10-2 Thursday night to sweep a doubleheader.Houston had 16 hits in the nightcap, three fewer than it had in a 15-7 win during the day.The doubleheader was necessitated by a rainout Wednesday, a game Minnesota led 5-0 in the third before storms arrived.Jose Altuve had four hits in the first game and was 1 for 4 in the nightcap. He leads the majors with a .365 batting average and has reached base in 41 straight road games.Chris Devenski (1-4), who had 21 straight relief appearances after making four early season starts, allowed two hits and struck out five during five strong innings for Houston. This was his first major league victory.Minnesotas Miguel Sano had two hits, including an RBI double.For the better part of two weeks, Houstons offense had been lacking. Before scoring seven runs in a win Tuesday, Houston scored 18 runs in its previous 10 games, winning just twice.Tommy Milone (3-4) breezed through the first inning before Gattis hit a three-run homer in the second and George Springer added an RBI single for a 4-0 lead. Springer had five hits in the two games, including a home run.Correa launched a 445-foot drive to the second deck in right-center to make it 5-0 in the third.Andrew Albers, called up to be the Twins 26th player, made his first appearance since May 1, 2015 with Toronto and pitched the final six innings. He gave up five runs, including two runs in each of his first two innings.Minnesota entered the day with an AL-worst 4.83 ERA and used four relievers in the first game before shhortstop Eduardo Escobar got the final three outs.ddddddddddddThats because Jose Berrios (2-3) was ineffective for the third straight start, lasting just two innings and giving up six runs and eight hits. Since his Aug. 1 recall from Triple-A, he has allowed 12 earned runs in 13 innings.In seven starts this season, the righty has a 9.32 ERA over 28 innings, permitting 39 hits and 14 walks.Doug Fister (11-7) allowed eight hits and five earned runs in seven-plus innings to earn the Game 1 win.DOUBLING UPThis was Houstons 255th doubleheader, but first against an American League team. The Astros were in the National League from 1962-2012.LOTS OF ARMSEscobar and Albers became the 25th and 26th players to pitch for the Twins this season, a franchise record. The old record was 25 in 2012.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Manager A.J. Hinch said RHP Luke Gregerson felt fine after an aggressive bullpen session Wednesday. Out with a strained left oblique muscle, Gregerson is eligible to come off the DL Friday.Twins: After allowing six runs in the first game, LHP Buddy Boshers was placed on the disabled list with left elbow inflammation. An MRI is planned for Friday.UP NEXTAstros: Joe Musgrove (0-0, 0.79) is scheduled to make his second career start Friday in the opener of a three-game series in Toronto against the Blue Jays Francisco Liriano (6-11, 5.34).Twins: Minnesota is scheduled to send Kyle Gibson (4-6, 4.86) to the hill Friday as it welcomes Kansas City for a three-game set. The Royals plan to counter with Yordano Ventura (7-9, 4.64). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz