Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

21.09.2019 09:36
win over Sweden at the Four Nations wome Antworten

CULLOWHEE, N.C. -- Patrick Cole and Pablo Rivas scored 18 points apiece to lead North Carolina Central to a 67-59 victory over Western Carolina on Wednesday night.Cole was 7 of 16 from the floor. Rivas did not miss a shot, finishing 7 of 7 from the field with two 3-pointers and a pair of free throws. Dajuan Graf added 14 points and Kyle Benton had 11 for the Eagles (1-2), who shot 48 percent from the floor.Marc Gosselin had 13 points for Western Carolina (1-2). Deriece Parks added 12 points, and Devin Peterson and Haboubacar Mutombo had 10 apiece.The Catamounts had a 45-43 halftime lead, but NC Central opened the second half on an 8-0 run and led the rest of the way. Western Carolina pulled to 62-58 with 49 seconds left, but did not get closer. Kyrie Irving Shoes Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Kyrie Irving Shoes From China . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Kyrie Irving Shoes Outlet . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Clearance Kyrie Irving Shoes .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament.WEST VANCOUVER, B.C. - Vasek Pospisil is one step closer to becoming the first Canadian man to win the Odlum Brown VanOpen since Frederic Niemeyer in 2007. A native of Vernon, B.C., Pospisil moved to the singles final with a 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 6 seed Jimmy Wang of Taiwan on Saturday. "It was a tough match, especially here because the courts are playing pretty fast and low so obviously when you play somebody like Jimmy whos hitting the ball very flat and hard, its difficult," Pospisil said. "I was just trying to hang in there, I was battling, and Im really happy to get this win because hes an extremely tough player." Pospisil, 22, has not lost a set all week. He will play Daniel Evans of Great Britain in Sundays final. On the womens side, Torontos Sharon Fichman, 22, rallied after dropping her first set to knock off Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republlic 1-6, 6-4, 6-4.dddddddddddd "I tried lobbing a lot at one point, tried to break the rhythm and eventually I found my groove," Fichman said. "Late in the second set, I just started playing better, the match got closer, I fought really hard and am just happy to pull through." Fichman will face 22-year-old Johanna Konta of Great Britain in Sundays womens singles final. If the Canadian wins, she will walk away from the VanOpen with two titles. Earlier in the day, Fichman and doubles partner Maryna Zanevska of Ukraine defeated Americans Jacqueline Cako and Natalie Pluskota to win the womens doubles title. Torontos Adil Shamasdin and American partner James Cerretani will face Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram of Israel in Sundays mens doubles final. Shamasdin and Cerretani advanced with a 6-3, 6-3 semifinal win over Tatsuma Ito and Hiroki Moriya of Japan. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz