Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.10.2019 10:35
will continue to monitor the weather for Antworten

NEW YORK -- Serena Williams turned heads when she made a cameo in Beyonces Sorry music video -- where she twerked heavily -- and now the tennis star is releasing her own dancing video.Williams, who released a new video Thursday on YouTube that features the 34-year-old dancing in a variety of styles, says dance is one of her favorite hobbies.This video really kind of taps into a lot of emotions that I have and a lot of emotions that I feel. And one of the things that I say is that ...I always keep climbing, and thats something that really resonates with me, Williams said in an interview on the set of the video last week.Everyones like, `Why are you still playing? Why are you doing this? `Cause Im always challenging myself, Im always keeping myself climbing.Williams is currently battling a shoulder injury, but said the dancing she filmed did not involve her shoulder. The top-ranked athlete began her bid for a record-breaking 23rd major title in the U.S. open this week.On the video set last week in Brooklyn, New York, she said she was just moving more or less my legs. Right now (my shoulder is) doing OK. Im taking it day-by-day.I work really hard at what I do. Ive had some ups and downs this year but you know ...I always just try to come back and do the best that I can, she added.Williams worked with choreographers Will Willdabeast Adams and Janelle Ginestra for the video along with Delta Air Lines. She said she remembers learning a great deal about dance from Beyonces team of choreographers when she filmed Sorry, which appears on the pop stars visual album, Lemonade.Dancing in the Beyonce video was obviously a lot of fun. I remember being super sore after because I was down the whole time, you know, kind of twerking a lot, she said. I was able to work a lot with her choreographers ...and I really learned so much just about my body movement and also different styles of movement to do.-----Online:Serena Williams dance video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctsHgAsLn5M Fake Football Jerseys Free Shipping . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Cheap Football Jerseys Authentic . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. https://www.fakefootballjerseys.com/ . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Fake Football Jerseys For Sale .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Wholesale Football Jerseys China . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. MIAMI -- The looming impact of powerful Hurricane Matthew prompted the Southeastern Conference on Thursday to postpone the?LSU-Florida?football game, which had been?scheduled for Saturday in Gainesville, Florida.Later Thursday, the conference announced that the?Georgia-South Carolina?game scheduled for Saturday in Columbia was moved to Sunday at 2:30 p.m. ET.?The SEC said efforts would be made to reschedule the LSU-Florida game, though the Gators and Tigers do not have a common open date.Earlier Thursday, U.S. Sen. David Vitter of Louisiana urged Florida Gov. Rick Scott to intervene in hopes that the Florida-LSU game would be either moved or rescheduled.Matthew was upgraded to a Category 4 hurricane late Thursday morning, with top sustained winds of 140 mph. The storm was blamed for more than 200 deaths in Haiti alone, and officials in Florida urged residents to prepare for what could be widespread and massive damage.The developments of the hurricane in the last 24 hours, the projected magnitude of its impact and the unknown aftermath of this storm have resulted in this decision to seek another date to play the LSU-Florida game, the SEC said in a statement. We have to be sensitive to the possible imminent disruption to the state of Florida and in particular the Gainesville and surrounding area.Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley said the SEC made the final call on postponing the game.I know there will be a lot of opinions about how we came to this conclusion and when we came to the conclusion, but this is the right decision, Foley said.This is the second consecutive season in which LSU has had a game affected by a hurricane. In 2015, the Tigers road game against South Carolina instead was moved to Baton Rouge because of Hurricane Joaquin.On Thursday, the SEC Network also canceled its live SEC Nation broadcast from Gainesville and will instead do the show from its Charlotte studios.Other teams have made adjustments as the storm is expected to traverse nearly the entire length of Floridas Atlantic coast beginning Thursday evening. From there, forecasters said, the hurricane is expected to push along the coasts of Georgia and South Carolina before veering out to sea.SEC commissioner Greg Sankey said the Georgia-South Carolina game was moved back one day in the best interest of safety.Due to the potential impact of the hurricane on Columbia and the surrounding area, it is in the best interest of safety to play the game on Sunday rather than Saturday night, Sankey said Thursday. I appreciate the cooperation of the schools who worked closely to make the appropriate operational adjustments in order to accommodate this change in the schedule.The Georgia-South Carolina game will air on the SEC Network.For now, No. 23?Florida States?game at No. 10?Miami?is still on as scheduled for Saturday night. Offficials from both schools say?they are?continuing to monitor developments and are discussing contingency plans.ddddddddddddOur hope is to be able to play at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami athletic director Blake James said. Obviously, things can happen that prohibit that.Florida Atlantic, which is practicing across the state in Tampa,?has opted to move its football game against?Charlotte?from Saturday to Sunday, although FAU -- which is located in Boca Raton -- cautioned that Sundays date is tentative. Further assessments will be made once the storm clears South Florida, likely sometime Friday.Supporting our community, state and region is the current focus of FAU athletics, FAU athletic director Pat Chun said.No. 17?North Carolina?said it expects to play Saturdays game in Chapel Hill vs. No. 25?Virginia Tech?at 3:30 p.m., as scheduled. The?school?will continue to monitor the weather forecast and provide updates.The NFL said it is conducting contingency planning for two Week 5 games: Tennessee at Miami (Sunday) and Tampa Bay at Carolina (Monday).We are in close contact with local and state authorities about the Hurricane, the NFL said in a statement. As always, our overriding concern is for public safety and not doing anything that will divert important resources away from communities that may be in distress.?No decisions on both games are expected until Friday, at the earliest, the NFL said.?The NHLs Florida Panthers, who play home games in Sunrise -- directly in the storms predicted path -- were able to practice Thursday morning, and coach Gerard Gallant said he and his wife would ride the storm out in their condo near Fort Lauderdale.Lots of peanut butter, jam, lots of bread, Gallant said, listing off some of the provisions he stocked up for the storm, which he said was bigger than any other he has dealt with previously. Hopefully its not an issue.In other cancellations, postponements and possible adjustments related to Hurricane Matthew:* The Tampa Bay at Florida NHL preseason game, which was scheduled for Thursday and postponed earlier this week, will not be made up.* MLB officials are keeping watch as the forecast for Game 2 of the National League Division Series between the Los Angeles Dodgers and host Washington Nationals on Saturday could be impacted by rain. AccuWeather says there is an 81 percent chance of rain with heavy showers in the afternoon. The game begins at 4:08 p.m. ET.If necessary, Game 2 could be moved to Sunday, which is scheduled as a travel day in the series.* Fridays East Coast Hockey League preseason game in Estero, Florida, between the Orlando Solar Bears and Florida Everblades has been canceled.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz