Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

06.10.2019 10:35
Perkins said of the New York attack. Antworten

Newly re-signed Adelaide Crows forward Josh Jenkins says his sense of belonging at West Lakes and the lure of getting his name written on his locker were major reasons behind his decision to recommit to the club.Jenkins, 27, on Thursday signed a lucrative five-year deal with Adelaide, ensuring he will remain at West Lakes until at least 2021.That was despite a significant play from Brisbane Lions, and ESPN understands several other clubs also showed strong interest in Jenkins.But the power forward -- who is fourth in the Coleman Medal race with 44 goals, and is also fourth in the AFL for goal assists (18) -- said he never seriously considered a move away from Adelaide.Jenkins said he wanted to be settled in one place after growing up in a foster family in Swan Hill and moving regularly through his early years.The reality is, I didnt want to move, Jenkins told ESPN.Being at the Crows makes me feel loved and wanted. I bounced around a lot as a young kid -- Swan Hill, Townsville, Mackay, Melbourne, Mount Gambier and Adelaide -- thats a lot of moving around for a young guy; I hadnt really been settled in one place before.It was important to me to feel settled, which I have felt since I arrived in Adelaide, but I didnt want to move somewhere else again.Most guys, even in suburban or country footy, if they have a home club, they get to go back there and theyll always know a bunch of people. Ill now be able to do that here.Id love to one day become a life member [at Adelaide], but at worst, Ill hopefully play 100 games and get my name on my locker and be a part of Adelaides history.That was as important as anything else -- that sense of belonging, especially with my background and where Ive come from.Jenkins was originally drafted by Essendon as a rookie in late 2010 before joining Adelaide during the 2011 trade period.He said the public nature of his contract negotiations had weighed on his mind this year, adding the major emotion he felt in signing the new deal was relief.The high-flying Crows are on the hunt for their ninth straight win when they take on fellow premiership aspirants Geelong at Simonds Stadium on Saturday, with victory to either side set to prove crucial in the race to the finals.Jenkins said he believed Adelaide had a legitimate chance of pushing for a flag this year, and throughout the length of his contract.I feel like Im playing the best footy Ive ever played, and the way the club plays helps me too, he said.Were arguably playing the best footy in the competition at the moment and hopefully this year, and the next four or five, we can really achieve something. Itd be tough to miss out on that. Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. China Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. https://www.fakejerseyswholesale.com/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Wholesale China Jerseys . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Wholesale Jerseys . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. HARRISON, N.J. -- The mood in the Montreal Impacts locker room on Saturday was as candid as it was unforgiving. It is time for thorough introspection. "I think weve tossed enough (games) out already," said goalkeeper Troy Perkins after the Montreal Impact lost 4-0 to the New York Red Bulls. Montreal, which is 1-3-2 in its last six games, fell to 9-5-4 overall. The Impact and Red Bulls (9-7-7) have the most points in the Eastern Conference with 31 points apiece. However, Montreal is still first overall in the conference because it has played two fewer games than New York. The Red Bulls also have two more losses than the Impact. "When youre afraid like this -- we (knew) we had to score some goals and (earn) some points here -- but when you dont believe in something, you dont have a chance," said Impact manager Marco Schallibaum. "The team that comes from far away to be in first place is good. But to stay there is very difficult because everybody wants to beat you. "We must be stronger on the field. Thats why I say they (were) too afraid. When youre (in) first (place), you must play like a top team and in the first half we werent a top team." Facing a New York team that had entered the game having lost three of four, the Impact had eight shot attempts on goal and Red Bulls goalkeeper Luis Robles only had to make four saves. His most difficult saves were diving stops in the 49th and 71st minutes. "We didnt score tonight," said Montreal midfielder Justin Mapp. That was somewhat problematic as New York spent the majority of the match dictating play. The Red Bulls finished the game with 11 shots on goal. "At some point it is probably frustrating," Perkins said of the New York attack. "Over the past four games its beeen like that.dddddddddddd." Thierry Henry, Eric Alexander, Tim Cahill and Peguy Lyuindula scored for New York. Henry also added two assists. Henry was directly responsible for New Yorks first three goals. He set up Alexanders game-opening goal at the 10 minute mark with a quick pass. Alexander split three defenders in the box before driving a shot past Perkins to the far left corner to give New York a 1-0 lead. Five minutes later, Henry doubled the advantage when he tapped Fabian Espindolas crossing feed into the net. New York midfielder Tim Cahill headed Henrys corner kick in the 63rd minute past Perkins to increase the Red Bulls lead to 3-0. "Hes a good player," Schallibaum said of Henry. "Hes been showing us for 20 years hes a good player. We know the quality (of) Thierry Henry and he (showed) us again tonight. Congratulations." Lyuindula ended the scoring with a penalty kick goal in the 87th minute. The forward was taken down in the box and he converted for his first goal in the MLS. "Peguy has a vision of the game thats better than most people," said New York coach Mike Petke. "He sees things, his control is great; hes a setup man he hasnt been able to find the back of the net. As a forward thats frustrating. "I think its very important that Peguy stepped up and took that shot and converted it. Its all about (scoring streaks) and its all about confidence for forwards specifically. So now hopefully we could count on one more (forward) thats going to get on a roll. That would be great." Midfielder Davy Arnaud (45th minute) and Defender Matteo Ferrari (61st minute) were assessed yellow cards. The announced attendance was 17,235 included a small but energetic Impact cheering section in the upper deck. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz