Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

07.10.2019 07:47
been slightly less productive since and could n Antworten

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -- Trainer Eric Guillot, the court jester of the backstretch, had the last laugh in Saturdays Grade 2, $600,000 Jim Dandy Stakes at Saratoga.Guillot won the Jim Dandy with the maiden Laoban, the longest shot on the board at 27-1, who led from start to finish under Jose Ortiz and won by 1-1/4 lengths.Governor Malibu, the New York-bred who ran fourth in the Belmont Stakes, rallied along the inside to get second by a neck over Belmont Stakes runner-up Destin. It was 4-1/4 lengths back to Mohaymen, the 7-5 favorite who stumbled at the start. He was followed by Race Me Home and Creator, the Belmont Stakes winner who ran last throughout.Guillot had taken shots with Laoban before, running him in five graded stakes before this, including the Preakness, where he finished sixth, 12 lengths behind Exaggerator. He did finish second in the Grade 2 Gotham at Aqueduct and third in the Grade 3 Sham at Santa Anita.Guillot initially was going to Laoban in a maiden race here, but altered course when he was told by New York Racing Association officials the Jim Dandy was coming up a short field.They told me who was in there. I said, All the speed is across town in the Haskell, said Guillot, who trains Laoban for Mike Morenos Southern Equine Stable and McCormick Racing. I said you know what? Im going to take a shot. Hes doing good.My partner and I dont dance to elevator music, Guillot added. We dance to Zydeco. Who wants to run in a maiden? Hes multiple graded-stakes placed. I can break his maiden any time I want.Laobans weapon has always been his speed, but he had difficulty rationing it out properly. Saturday, under Jose Oritz, Laoban made the lead rather easily, maintaining a one-length advantage through a quarter in 24.56 seconds and a half-mile in 49.07 while being chased by Destin.Mohaymen, making his first start since the Kentucky Derby, stumbled at the start under Junior Alvarado, but quickly recovered and was third early. Alvarado said he did not think the stumble mattered or cost him a position.Laoban continued to cruise on the lead approaching the quarter pole and turned for home 1-1/2 lengths in front. Destin wasnt going on, but Governor Malibu was attempting to rally along the rail.Joel Rosario guided Governor Malibu off the rail at the sixteenth pole, but he and Destin both just finished evenly as Laoban kept going.Laoban, a son of Uncle Mo, covered the 1-1/8 miles in 1:48.39 and returned $56 to win.When he broke and I saw nobody put a lot of pressure on me I knew the horse was fit enough to go in this race, Ortiz said. On the backside they let me go easier. By the three-eighths pole I could hear theyre already smooching and Im just waiting. When I asked him to go right before the quarter pole he responded very well.The biggest mishap for Ortiz was galloping back to the winners circle when Laoban stumbled and unseated Ortiz. The horse continued back to the winners circle, where he was easily corralled. Ortiz got a ride back from the ambulance; he had a cut on his elbow, and a bruised ego perhaps.Aside from Governor Malibu, who ran a solid race, the other connections of Laobans vanquished were left to scratch their heads. Destin seemed to be in a good position early on under Javier Castellano, but just ran evenly and lost second by a neck to Governor Malibu.We got the trip we wanted, trainer Todd Pletcher said. Javier said he just feels like hes still a little unfocused, just kind of eyeballing that horse in front of him and, when Governor Malibu came, then he dug back in. He saw the [tire] tracks, then he went back to his left lead, like hes still figuring it out a little bit.Alvarado said turning for home Mohaymen was coming steady, but he didnt feel to me he was the same horse. I cant really figure it out right now.Steve Asmussen, the trainer of Belmont Stakes winner Creator, was compromised by a pedestrian pace.They went into the first turn in a canter, Asmussen said. A very oddly run race.The top three finishers from the Jim Dandy are all likely to come back in the Travers, along with Creator as well as Curlin Stakes 1-2 finishers Connect and Gift Box. Scarpe Stan Smith Scontate . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Nmd Human Race Nere . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/ . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Scarpe Adidas Ingrosso .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Stan Smith Outlet . PAUL, Minn. England 297 and 120 for 0 (Cook 61*, Hales 50*) lead Pakistan 400 (Azhar 139, Aslam 82, Misbah 56) by 17 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsThe worm turns again. There is some wonderful Test cricket being played at the moment and the Edgbaston Test could bubble up into a humdinger after Alastair Cook and Alex Hales wiped out Pakistans lead with an unbroken stand of 117 on a day that England showed commendable resilience.Cook closed on 61, during which he become Englands leading run-scorer across all formats - overtaking Kevin Pietersen - although of more immediate relevance was the assurance with which he played, reaching fifty off 67 balls. Hales was less fluent, but showed the determination he had against Sri Lanka earlier in the season and brought up his fifty from 116 balls off the final delivery of the day. The century stand was this pairs first in Test cricket, in their 18th innings together, and Englands first since Cook and Moeen Ali in Abu Dhabi last October.Pakistans eventual advantage of 103 was good, but perhaps short of what they would have hoped for late on Thursday before Azhar Ali edged the final delivery of the day. In total, their last eight wickets fell for 143, with the last five managing just 42 as the flimsy lower order was exposed once Misbah-ul-Haqs diligent half-century was ended.Englands seamers bowled well (Moeen was only entrusted with two overs in the day) although James Anderson was ordered out of the attack after encroaching on the danger area for a third time - the second time in the year he had been removed having also transgressed in Johannesburg. But by then Pakistan were eight down and England were able to soak up his absence. Chris Woakes continued to impress to finish with three wickets while England earned another scalp through their fielding when Yasir Shah was run out.Unlike the opening day, Englands openers were able to start in sunshine and the surface remained placid. The Pakistan seamers fed Cook with too much width early on and the fifty stand came up in the 15th over, with Cook contributing 36 of them. The pace did not slow, aided by Hales also finding his groove after some hard work, notably when he flicked Yasir over the leg side. There was little help for Yasir, although he did spin one to bring an lbw appeal against Hales which went to review but had pitched outside leg.It was Hales who took England into the lead with a textbook back-foot punch off Sohail Khan who struggled to replicate his first-innings performance. Mohammad Amir was the pick of the quicks, but Misbah will need a telling contribution from Yasir on the fourth day. When the players walked off, with nine overs unbowled due to various delays, there was a very different feel to the match than a few hours earlier.A key element to this match could yet be the control England managed to exert with the ball, meaning that even when wickets were not falling the innings did not rrun away from them.dddddddddddd The third morning, which began with Pakistan 40 adrift, started in a similar manner to the previous day with them willing to soak up the pressure: Andersons opening five-over spell cost just four runs and while Pakistan had plenty of wickets in hand they were content, but their approach did mean the lengthy tail remained a get-out for England if they could break through.Younis Khan was slightly less jumpy than in the first two Tests but could not escape his rut, providing England their first wicket of the day when he glanced Woakes down the leg side - a similar dismissal to the first innings at Old Trafford off Ben Stokes.Misbah continued to leave and defend against some tight bowling, only occasionally breaking free when he drove Stuart Broad for consecutive boundaries, in a manner very similar to how he has played throughout this cluster of England Tests in the last eight months. By lunch, the runs had started to come more freely.Asad Shafiq started brightly at Lords but has been slightly less productive since and could not break the shackles in an 18-ball stay before losing his off stump when Broad made a delivery nip back which he was late on. At that point, Pakistan were yet to take the lead and England sniffed a chance to keep the Test even.Not for the first time, Sarfraz Ahmeds appearance brought energy to the innings, both in his punchy strokeplay and eagerness to keep the strike rotating. Misbahs early caution was also rewarded as he moved from 7 off 39 balls to a half-century off 93, although one of his boundaries came when an edge flashed past Joe Root who was stood at a very close third slip.His dismissal had a dose of bad fortune about it, although Anderson was unlikely to see it that way, when he defended at a ball which then came off pad and boot into the stumps. It gave England an opening at the lower order and brought a period where the umpires were in the thick of the action.A superb piece of fielding from Woakes at deep square beat Yasir attempt to come back for a second, Jonny Bairstow doing well to gather the throw and break the stumps with his elbow - a dismissal which led to a thumbing of the Laws: it was perfectly legal, a run out can be completed by hand to arm providing the ball is under control.Amirs wicket also needed the intervention of the TV umpire when Woakes rightly thought the lbw shout had struck pad first, while Sohail was lbw walking across his stumps at Broad. By then Anderson had been removed from the attack by Joel Wilson, following further feedback from the third umpire, and his over was completed by Steven Finn who was destined to end wicketless again when Cook added to Englands list of dropped catches by shelling Rahat Ali at slip. It was the last moment that did not go right for them. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz