Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

15.10.2019 09:39
Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook notched his fifth consecutive triple-double -- the longest streak of his career and the NBAs longest since Michael Jordans seven straight in 1989 -- in the Thunders 101-92 win over the New Orleans Pelicans?on Sunday.?I just play, honestly, Westbrook said. I dont want to get into a conversation if Im going to do it every night. I just want to go out and compete at a high level, like Ive been doing since Ive been in the NBA.Westbrook had his triple-double, his 10th of the season and the 47th of his career, by the middle of the third quarter and finished with 28 points, 17 rebounds and 12 assists. (Technically, it was a quadruple-double, as he had 10 turnovers as well.)Now 21 games into the season, Westbrook continues to average a triple-double -- 31.0 points, 10.8 rebounds and 11.3 assists. He is the first player since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64 to accomplish the feat this late into the season.?I think the worst thing you can do is take him for granted or take what hes doing for granted, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. I would say this: Hes creating a norm for himself, and I think in creating that norm, what you dont want to do is take it for granted, and I think it speaks to how he can impact a game of basketball.Westbrook has 10 triple-doubles this season; the rest of the NBA has combined for 11. The Thunder are 8-2 in games in which Westbrook records one.I just like to win, brother. Honestly, Westbrook said. Thats the most important part. Making sure everybody is good, making sure my guys are happy with their games, and make sure we win the game.With the win Sunday, the Thunder improved to 13-8 and not coincidentally have won five straight during Westbrooks triple-double stretch. During the streak, Westbrook is averaging 28.6 points, 14.4 rebounds and 13.8 assists.I dont think I have any word to describe him, man. [English] is my second language. I dont think theres any word to describe his play, Thunder center?Enes Kanter said. Hes doing an amazing job. Hes not just making himself better, but hes making everybody else better around him. Thats what a really special player does. Hes not worrying about his stats; hes worrying about everybodys stats. And hes making sure were winning games. Hes just an unbelievable player.The Thunder withstood another massive line from Anthony Davis, who finished with 37 points and 15 rebounds.He cant beat us just by himself, Kanter said. Thats what a really special player does, look at Russell. Getting his stats, but making everybody else better. With them, hes done a good job. I dont want to say nothing bad about him. Hes a good player. Thats it.Sundays game marks the third time Westbrook has hauled in more than 15 rebounds in a contest this season. A point guard, Westbrook is ninth in the NBA in rebounds per game this season.Just grabbing the ball before the other team does, Westbrook deadpanned when asked why he has had such a jump in rebounding this season.His determination is second to none in the league, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. I coached him in an All-Star Game, and he plays the same way in an All-Star Game. Everybodys out there having fun, and hes as focused as anybody Ive seen in an All-Star Game.Westbrook is actually an assist and two rebounds away from nine consecutive triple-doubles.You say, Well, who is he like? I dont know of another player in the league that you could really compare him to, Gentry said. I dont know a lot about baseball, but I would say [averaging a triple-double] is probably a lot like hitting .500 for a month. Fake Basketball Jerseys China . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Basketball Jerseys Black Friday . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. https://www.fakebasketballjerseys.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Cyber Monday Basketball Jerseys . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Authentic Basketball Jerseys . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Heres the first edition of my ranking of the top rookies through Week 2 in the NFL, plus another group of guys who just missed the list. Ive also included the rankings of where each player landed on my final top 300 prospects list before the 2016 draft.?Here are the parameters, same as always:This is a measure for all games this season, not just last week.Total snap count matters. Staying on the field is a measure of value.Positional value matters, but overall performance and impact on the team matter more.Relative value matters. I ask: Would this player be a starter on most teams or on a good team?1. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia EaglesFinal Big Board rank:?7I thought it wouldd take some patience and seasoning for Wentz to become a starter in the NFL, but he has been extremely impressive in his two starts so far.dddddddddddd He has shown accuracy -- hes completing 60.6 percent of passes -- and poise, and his command of the Eagles offense is noticeable. The most impressive thing: no interceptions on 71 attempts. Now,?Wentz is?still taking too many hits, and he wont last long if he continues that way -- he suffered a hairline fracture to a rib in the preseason -- but the first two games have showcased his immense potential. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz