Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:51
s considered only in economic terms and Antworten

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- This time VCU built on its halftime lead.Justin Tillman scored a season-high 17 points to help VCU beat LSU 85-74 on Friday in the fifth-place game at the Battle 4 Atlantis, a win coming two days after the Rams blew a halftime lead in the opening-round loss to No. 20 Baylor.JeQuan Lewis scored 19 for the Rams (5-1), who shot 58 percent after halftime. VCU pushed a 40-33 halftime lead into a double-digit lead about 5 minutes into the second half and maintained a comfortable margin the rest of the way.I think we got off to a better start the second half, VCU coach Will Wade said. By the first media (timeout) wed expanded the lead by just a point but we hadnt given any ground like we had in the Baylor game.In that one, the Rams led 36-28 before losing 71-63.We reminded them of that at half, Wade said.Tillman, a 6-foot-7 junior, had missed two straight games due to a left foot injury before coming to the Bahamas. He saw limited work against Baylor, but had 13 rebounds in Thursdays win against St. Johns and followed that with a strong scoring day.He finished 8 of 9 from the floor while also pulling down eight rebounds.I had to get back into the game and just start picking it up, game by game, Tillman said.Antonio Blakeney and Skylar Mays each scored 14 for the Tigers (4-2), who shot 49 percent but couldnt keep the Rams within reach after halftime.I thought once we got in halfcourt sets, we did a decent job of defending, LSU coach Johnny Jones said. But when we were turning the ball over, it was very quick, easy scoring opportunities for them and they fed off that. We had entirely too many turnovers in the second half.BIG PICTURELSU: This was the second double-digit loss for LSU in three games in Atlantis, going back to a 35-point loss to Wichita State in Wednesdays opener. The Tigers trailed by as many as 19 in this one, while their lone win here came Thursday against Old Dominion.We know we can take valuable lessons from this that they can compete at a certain level, Jones said. Now weve got to put things together: taking care of the basketball, making sure were rebounding and doing the things we need to and being able to execute our offense at a high level.VCU: The Rams lost their Atlantis opener to Baylor -- the eventual champion -- but bounced back with two straight wins to take some positive momentum back to the state of Virginia.I thought we got better as we were here, Wade said.TIP-INSLSU: LSU committed 10 of its 18 turnovers after halftime. ... Duop Reath scored 13 points. ... LSU finished with a 36-33 rebounding advantage. ... Junior guard Jayln Patterson earned his second straight start and had seven assists.VCU: VCU had 14 of its 19 points off turnovers after halftime. ... Lewis 19 points gave him exactly 1,000 for his career. ... Lewis also finished with nine assists and one turnover. ... Samir Doughty had 12 points and seven rebounds. ... VCU had eight turnovers.UP NEXTLSU: The Tigers return home Tuesday to play Houston.VCU: The Rams play at home Tuesday against Princeton.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Custom Nike Seattle Mariners Jerseys . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Custom Nike Boston Red Sox Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/custom-nike-minnesota-twins-jerseys/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Custom Nike Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Black Friday . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Kansas City Royals have placed right-handed closer Wade Davis on the 15-day disabled list on Sunday with a flexor strain and recalled left-hander Matt Strahm from Double-A Northwest Arkansas.Davis had an MRI in Kansas City on Sunday morning after being sent home from the Royals weekend series at Texas.Manager Ned Yost said its the same injury that sent Davis to the disabled list in early July.Davis has converted 21 of 23 save opportunities in 35 appearances this season with a 1.60 ERA. In his most recent outing Wednesday, Davis allowed three wwalks for the first time as a reliever.ddddddddddddopefully, hell be back around the end of the 15 days, Yost said.Strahm, 24, was moved to the bullpen recently after making 18 starts. Splitting last season between Class A Wilmington and Class A Lexington, Strahm had a 2.59 ERA and 121 strikeouts in 94 innings.On Thursday, Kansas City placed right-handed reliever Luke Hochevar on the disabled list with symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz