Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:51
d Neal Ardley The chairmen come an Antworten

TORONTO -- Scott Dixon finds himself in a good position for a third straight IndyCar win. The New Zealander posted the fastest time in the second round of qualifying Saturday at the Honda Indy Toronto. Dixon won the session in 58.9686 seconds, just finishing ahead of teammate Dario Franchitti, who was second in 59.1905 seconds. In Fridays qualifying for the first race of the doubleheader event, Franchitti rolled to his fifth career pole position in Toronto, while Dixon qualified sixth for Saturdays opening race. But on Sunday, the two Target Chip Ganassi drivers will start on the front row. Last weekend at Pocono, Dixon captured his first victory of the year while Franchitti took third. Following Saturdays qualifying run, Dixon earned his second consecutive victory by capturing the first of two 85-lap races over the 1.75-mile, 11-turn street course at Exhibition Place. "Were excited after what happened (Friday)," Dixon said. "I messed up on a couple of the corners, which cost us, so I dont think we had the time for Dario. "But they put in some work on the car (Friday night), making a few adjustments and its definitely got the speed to drive. Its been a little while since weve been on pole for a road/street course." Actually, this will be the first 1-2 start for Chip Ganassi since Franchitti had the pole and Dixon was at No. 2 in October 2010 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Dixon earned his 19th career pole, tying him for 12th all-time with Danny Sullivan, but his first since June 2012 at Belle Isle. There were three rounds of qualifying Friday but just one Saturday. Drivers were split into two groups and the top times from each session determined the starting order for Sundays race at the circuits lone Canadian stop this season. "Its a different rhythm when youre used to doing practice and then qualifying," Franchitti said. "To go straight to qualifying is interesting, and Im not a morning person. "On the black tires, I brushed the wall -- I more than brushed the wall in Turn 1 and the boys had to replace a toe link and it took them literally a minute and a half to replace. We put the red tires on and away we went. I was pushing as hard as I could and it was a really good lap, actually. Were very happy to have both Target cars on the front row and Scott did a great job to get the pole." Penskes Helio Castroneves, the current points leader, will start third with a time of 59.1953 seconds followed by Andretti Autosports Ryan Hunter-Reay, the defending race and series champion, who had a fast lap of 59.3915 seconds. "We made some big changes to the car (Friday night), which improved our Hitachi Dallara/Chevrolet and we also were able to complete a good lap," Castroneves said. "Now we have to go out there and do this standing start and see what happens." Castroneves claimed his best qualifying performance this season on a street course. His previous best was fifth at St. Petersburg. But it was another tough qualifying session for the two Canadian drivers. James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont., was sixth in his group with a time of 59.6750 seconds and will start 12th, three spots behind Alex Tagliani of Lachenaie, Que., who had a fast lap of 59.7601 seconds. In qualifying Friday for the first race of the weekend, neither Hinchcliffe or Tagliani got past the first round with Hinchcliffe starting 13th, four spots ahead of Tagliani. Hinchcliffe qualified 14th for the first race but was bumped up after James Jakes was officially penalized 10 grid spots for an unapproved engine change earlier this week. Mariners Jerseys 2020 . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Mariners Jerseys China . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. https://www.cheapmariners.com/ . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Stitched Mariners Jerseys . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.AFC Wimbledon manager Neal Ardley does not believe his side getting to the Sky Bet League Two play-off final is the biggest achievement in the clubs history. The Dons were formed in 2002 following a decision to move Wimbledon to Milton Keynes and after starting a new club and climbing back into the Football League for the start of the 2011-12 season, the club now face Plymouth on Monday for a chance to play in League One next seasonArdley, who took over as manager in November 2012, believes the actions of his predecessor Terry Brown, who led his side to promotion through the Conference play-offs, were more important. Is this the biggest game in the clubs history? No, said Ardley, whose side edged past Accrington 3-2 on aggregate in the semi-finals.Terry Brown getting us in the (Football) League was big, us beating Fleetwood on the last game of the season to stay in the League, theyre significantly bigger.But Wimbledon, Wembley has got a ring to it. Just seeing the fans and the elation and the comments you just think it means so much.As a kid I always wanted to be a manager even when I was young and I was playing.I always dreamed of not only playing at Wembley but more so leading the team out, and to realise that at a young age when my parents are still alive and my wife and daughters, Im all of a sudden quite cool in my daughters eyes.I was really emotional after the Accrington game. That game, the significance of that game wasnt just the promotion. Just to have this occasion is massive.Ardley signed his first professional playing contract with Wimbledon in 1991 while he was still at school and stayed with the club for 11 years before joining Watford.Despite the Wimbledon he played for becoming MK Dons and the fans forming the new club, Ardley believes this is another step in the clubs history and not the first time Wimbledon have been to Wembley - the Dons famously beat all-conquering Liverpool in the 1988 FA Cup final.He said: Its the next time Wimbledon have got to Wembley.Wimbledon, my club, these fans that support me now and that are on my board, they used to watch me play.I ask the question - whats a football club? Getting us in the (Football) League was big, us beating Fleetwood on the last game of the season to stay in the League, theyre significantly bigger.dddddddddddd Neal Ardley The chairmen come and go, the players come and go, stadiums get built, everything can change in a football club, the one thing that stays constant, that gets passed down, is fans.What is a football club? Its fans.Ultimately these fans were there watching me, they were there in the 70s and the 60s and ultimately theyre still there now, and the same fans who were asking for autographs from me when I was 16 and 17 coming through the ranks are coming up to me now and showing me photographs of that time now.Im taking Wimbledon back to Wembley for the first time since 1988.The history of the club is a story which is known all around the world and author John Green, who wrote The Fault in Our Stars, has signed the rights to turn it into a film describing it as the greatest underdog sports story youve ever heard.A win at Wembley on Monday would see Wimbledon move into League One for the first time and Ardley is confident the players will use the history to help them on the pitch and may even use some of the sentiment in his pre-match team talk.He said: I normally get a gut feel with the team talks.Normally I try to keep it quite level, but I will know that on the day, with five minutes to go.They know the aim is that we will be stronger next year than this year and listening to them talk, I think they are keen to leave a legacy.They look at the history of what has happened and they have more connection this group than any other team I have had with the fans and I think they are keen to say, This is our time now. The story is Hollywood.I just think if we can win on Monday it might go from the film being cut at the play-off win that Terry Brown had and me not being in the film to the film just being extended and me getting a part! Also See: League Two video Fixtures Table Live on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz