Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

07.11.2019 06:55
a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Looking to bounce back from the disappointment of missing out on a synchronized diving medal, Jennifer Abel of Canada led the way in the preliminaries of womens 3-meter springboard Friday.Abel topped the favored Chinese with a five-round score of 373.00 points. He Zi was right behind at 367.05, followed by teammate and reigning world champion Shi Tingmao at 357.55.The top 18 advanced to Saturdays semifinals, where the field will be culled to 12 divers for the final.Abel had a shot at a synchro 3-meter medal, but a botched final dive left the Canadian team less than a point off the podium.Shes looking forward to challenging the mighty Chinese.I know I can do it, Abel said. Ive competed with these girls many times, and I know what Im capable of.The Chinese are hoping for a rebound of their own, having settled for bronze in the mens springboard synchronized event. That cost the diving powerhouse a chance to sweep all eight events.China has won womens 3-meter springboard at seven straight Olympics, one short of the eight consecutive titles won by the United States from 1920-56.He is taking Abels challenge seriously.All of the divers from other countries are improving really fast, she said. This creates healthy competition, which is a positive thing for us. It gives us the urgency to train harder.A morning practice session was called off so officials could work to clean the green-tinged water. The color appeared closer to normal during the competition but was still a bit murky.Italys Tania Cagnotto, coming off the first medal of her long career, ranked fourth at 347.30, followed by Australias Esther Qin (347.25) and Abby Johnson of the United States (333.60).---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap MLB Jerseys Nike 2020 . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Clearance MLB Jerseys . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. OGDEN, Utah -- C.J. Bobbitt scored 17 points while hauling in 12 rebounds, and Joe Rosga hit the go-ahead bucket with 12 seconds remaining Saturday night to lift Denver past Weber State 57-55.In a back-and-forth second half, Denver (3-4) tied the game at 55-all on Bobbitts jumper with 2:12 left, then both teams went cold over the next two minutes before Rosga made the winning basket. Weber States Jeremy Senglin missed a 3-pointer at the other end with eight secoonds left and Denver got the rebound to seal the win.ddddddddddddBobbitt shot 8 for 10 from the field and his double-double was a career first. Daniel Amigo contributed 12 points, Jake Pemberton added 10 and Rosga finished with eight for the Pioneers.Weber State got 15 points from Senglin. Kyndahl Hill added 14 points and 12 rebounds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz