Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:39
The cherry trees by Antworten

The cherry trees by the river are quiet. The spring breeze picked up the delicate petals and made a circle in midair, so the beautiful grandmother also had a tall cherry tree. At that time, I liked to sit under the cherry tree and quietly hold the book, let the sun Through the staggered petals on the beige paper, let the light wind squint at my hair, how quiet this moment, the characters, stories, scenery, and language in the book make me forget. From ah slang to today's girl, I think the book is inseparable from my rendering, it is like the sun and the air, and like my silent little lover. When I was in the preschool class, I especially liked to watch the comic version of "Daming Heaven Palace" that my father bought for me. The Sun Wukong in the book wore a purple crown, wearing a gold armor, holding a gold hoop stick, and magical powers, so good! After the first grade mokingusacigarettes.com, the little man book in my hand was promoted to the "Dream of Red Mansions" in the phonetic version. I liked Lin Shuyu��s burial of the wind, and later it became a novel of hundreds of pages. Until now, when I was young, I thought A boring ancient poetry. In this turbulent red dust, the poetry is like a worldly fairy, "get out of the mud and not dye it, and clear it without demon." She smoothed the irritability of my youth and brought me away from the annoyance of peace. Reading her, like the staggered intertwined, the contrast is interesting: like the spring water flowing, the rhyme is frustrated; taste her, like the green tea, the teeth are fragrant, and the aftertaste is endless. She is a beautiful woman with a handful of clear springs, walking slowly toward you; she is also a talented man in white, passing through a certain place, taking blood as ink, writing poetry, and doing vicissitudes. I love her, because of the long road of "the road is long, I will go up and down": I love her, because of the "big Jiangdong, the waves are exhausted, the ages of the ancients" unconstrained; I love her, because The heroic spirit of "the anger is rushing to the crown"; I love her, because of "something in ancient and modern times, all pay attention to laughter"; I love her, because of "knowing Carton Of Cigarettes, no, it should be green fat red thin" sensitivity. She made me feel all the power in the world Cigarettes For Sale. When I am happy, I will say, "Let's go out and laugh out. My generation is a Basil." When I am sad, I will whisper "Looking for it, cold and clear, miserable." When I am excited, I will be high. Sing "at the railing, squatting in the rain."; When I am homesick, I will mourn that "I am a stranger in a foreign land, every time I spend the holidays, standing by the river, I am quiet." The spring breeze set off, let her slowly approach my side, so beautiful...
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz