Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:39
Walk slowly, quietly, an Antworten

Walk slowly, quietly, and experience it carefully, and you may taste different tastes. Yunnan's Pudacuo National Forest Park, a paradise like a world. Although the journey is tiring, my heart is full of expectations. A lot of people finally arrived, and the tourists surrounded the park gates. We finally got a ride on a car that took us to the sights. The most obvious plant along the way is the "tree beard", which is a unique biological phenomenon here. Pudacuo is a girl who loves to wear a green dress. The dark green skirt, the light green skirt looks very delicate. This is not the moment that nature has specially tailored for her. When I got out of the car, my brain was completely blank, just staring blankly at the fairyland as seen in the fairy tale Marlboro Red. Is it really a fairyland? For a moment I was dubious. The sky is washed like a general, like a blue ribbon, the layers of white clouds are stacked, and leisurely scattered steps. Under the blue sky, a little bit of cattle and sheep are eating grass, so comfortable and harmonious. Even if they are noisy in the distance, they pretend to be nothing, and continue to enjoy their afternoon leisure time Carton Of Cigarettes. We also don't want to bother with this scene. This grass, green as if to get water, so that you can not open your eyes. Under the touch of the wind, it swings the soft waist and is all together, harmonious. Wildflowers are burning in the green carpet, and they are extremely beautiful. Red is like the setting sun in the west, white like a noble swan, yellow like the autumn rice fields, walking at a brisk pace. Coming to the small bridge, looking into the distance, the waters of the lake are blurred Marlboro Gold, the forest is mysterious, and the top of the mountain is high. Pudacuo is a quiet girl, but there is a ripple in my heart. On the layer of the lake, who touched the strings in her heart? I think it must be those naughty birds, I want to joke with her, play. The people on the bridge are densely intertwined, one by one is enchanted in this fairyland, reaching the realm of ecstasy. Pudacuo is a girl who loves to pay animal friends. She is holding small animals and caring for them. Small animals are everywhere. Walking, you will see a variety of animals. I saw a yak, excited with two eyes shining, and said loudly: "When you come to see it, it is a yak yak that is ignorant, and has no knowledge of the situation at the time. Just gently swinging its tail and eating grass. Everything is It��s so quiet, beautiful, and slowly, watch it quietly. I don��t just see a passionate girl.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz