Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.11.2019 12:09
at Tiburon Golf Club.I Antworten

There was Mike Gundys mullet. There were guarantees gone bad. There was Kiffin vs. Saban. And there was Harbaugh. Oh, there was Harbaugh.If there were any fears that the first full year without Steve Spurrier would lead to a drop-off in great quotes, that was quickly put to rest. So grab a glass of whole milk, put on your Woody Hayes/Michael Douglas in Falling Down/Malcolm X tribute glasses and enjoy the best one-liners of the season.Jim Harbaugh on ...His state of mind Not crazy.Enemies and jive turkeys A lot of this [Harbaugh to NFL] talk is coming from our enemies. They like to tell that to the recruits and to their families and try to manipulate them into going to some other school besides Michigan, but we know them as jive turkeys.?The refs in the Ohio State game If you throw a hat, if you throw your script toward your sideline, thats a penalty? The lineman said, It is in basketball. I said, This isnt basketball. He told me that he officiates basketball. I dont know the relevance. He said it would have been a technical in basketball.His teams health We had some sickly youngsters last week. Weve got to build some immune systems -- more pushups, more whole milk.His new glasses This style in particular is a tip of the cap, a nod to Woody Hayes, to Michael Douglas in the movie Falling Down and also to Malcolm X, in honor of those three men.His time on a high school chain gang They needed a guy, and I was promised a tri-tip steak sandwich at halftime. That was all I needed to hear.The Tao of Mike Gundys mulletBilly Ray Cyrus ... Coach Gundy rockin the mullet? Yeah, shows class -- and brass!Oklahoma State DC Glenn Spencer ... I just love looking at it every day. Its one of the highlights of my day to see where its coming down his neck and touching his collar and how its below the collar.Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield ... Its ferocious. Its very dirty. Youve got to respect that hes rocking it.Oklahoma State TE Zac Veatch ... I thought, Well, maybe he hasnt gotten a haircut in a while. That was the last I saw of it all summer. Then he comes in for preseason camp and Im thinking, Thats a mullet. Thats a full-blown mullet. Thats not a mistake. Thats mullet.Guarantees gone wrongBasically, this guy should stop talking I think they have a really basic defense. I think we can go out there, Baker, him, hell light them up. Im really looking forward to it. If my numbers called, I think I can do the same. -- Oklahoma freshman QB Austin Kendall before losing 45-24 to Ohio StateCoach Stoops, your thoughts? Ridiculous comments. I dont know what he couldve been watching.Champions of making Florida look bad Nobody has ever seen a duck pull a truck. Florida Gators are going to win, simple as that. Thats it on that. Any other questions? -- Florida CB Quincy Wilson before Tennessee beat the Gators 38-28Its as simple as this: Tennessee plays Florida every year -- either in Gainesville or in Knoxville -- and at Florida, we win. At the end of the day, the University of Florida is going to beat the University of Tennessee. Thats the culture, thats history. Thats whats going to happen. Some things just continue to take place, and one of those things is the University of Florida beats the University of Tennessee in football. -- Florida CB Teez TaborWell, the defense did play well, I suppose I really see us dominating this offense. I really see us dominating this team. -- LSUs Dwayne Thomas before losing 10-0 to AlabamaBest of the restThis is what $20,000 worth of a ref rant sounds like But your cake lost to Kansas I baked the cake at Texas. Now its Tom Hermans job to put icing on the cake and win a lot of games. -- Charlie Strong at his South Florida introductory news conferenceNot quite Jesus, girls and Marcus Mariota, but well take it Every day, I go to bed and thank God for three things: my wife, my children and Clancy Pendergast. -- USC coach Clay HeltonWhy did Lane take a pay cut to work at Florida Atlantic? Oh. There are no arguments. Those are called ass-chewings. -- Nick SabanYoure not helping, Jonathan We have a personal mission each practice to get Coach Saban to chew [Lane Kiffin] out. -- Alabama DL Jonathan AllenThis is why they call him No Chill Schill (No one calls him that) I told him I can only give him one bit of advice which probably everyone in the state of Oregon can give him, which is: Go find a great defensive coordinator. -- Oregon president Michael Schills advice for new coach Willie TaggartNeither is all that delicious catering Was all this gathering of information a waste of time? Gathering information is never a waste of time. -- Oklahoma president David Boren, after the Big 12s no-expansion vote after months of deliberatingSomeone learned something from Mike Leach Youre trying to be tough because everybody thinks that because you live in Westwood and wear baby blue that youre not tough. It makes you look less tough because youre trying too hard. -- Washington State WR Gabe Marks on UCLA warming up on Wazzus side of the fieldWe want Bama? I wasnt holding the sign. -- Washington coach Chris Petersen Maybe the committee knew youd eventually lose to Kentucky? Its sad because theres something called sportsmanship, but maybe I made a mistake. Maybe looking back at it, in Florida State [a 63-20 win Sept. 17], we should have kept all the starters in and scored 80 points and did that. But I dont understand why its like that. I really dont. -- Louisville coach Bobby Petrino after initial playoff rankings had his team at No. 7It was a fierce battle Mac strikes back It just shocks me that somebody would question the Gators, and the way I look at it, [the LSU Tigers] got what they deserved. And it should have been worse. -- Florida coach Jim McElwain after beating LSU in a postponed game after some in the Tigers administration said the Gators were afraid to play. Austin Voth Nationals Jersey . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Matt Adams Nationals Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. https://www.cheapnationals.com/327r-gerardo-parra-jersey-nationals.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Nationals Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Sean Doolittle Nationals Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. NAPLES, Fla. -- Steve Stricker returned from a long layoff to team with Jerry Kelly to take the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.The Madison, Wisconsin, duo shot a 16-under 56 on Thursday in the scramble format for a one-stroke lead over Harris English and Matt Kuchar at Tiburon Golf Club.It was just a great team effort today, Stricker said. We both played well. We both kept the pedal down all the way around, we never let up. We made a lot of good birdies, threw in an improbable eagle at the sixth hole, but other than that it was just good, solid golf all the way around, all the way to the end. Usually we have little hiccups here and there or a little lull period and today that never happened. We just continued that good play every hole really.On the eagle, Stricker holed a breaking 60-footer on the par-5 sixth.The pin was in a very difficult position kind of on the left side of the green, Stricker said. It was kind of up and over and speed was tricky. He put a good putt on it, on the first one. It was difficult, it had a lot of break. But speed was the issue and he gave me great speed and the line because I ended up givinng it a little bit more.ddddddddddddThe 49-year-old Stricker had not played since the Deutsche Bank Championship on Labor Day. Hes teaming with the 50-year-old Kelly for the record eighth time. They won in 2009, and Kelly also won with Rod Pampling in 2006.We know everybodys going to get in the fairway and get on the green in this format, so its really rolling in the putts, Kelly said. I just need to do my job and hit solid putts, so he can see where the line is and make it like he does.Harris and Kuchar won in 2013 in their first start together and finished second the last two years.Charles Howell III & Rory Sabbatini were third at 59, and defending champions Jason Dufner and Brandt Snedeker were at 60 with Kevin Chappell-Kevin Kisner and Luke Donald-Russell Knox.Lexi Thompson and Bryson DeChambeau were eighth after a 62. Thompson is the second woman to compete in the event, following Annika Sorenstam with Fred Couples in 2006.The teams will play modified alternate shot Friday and close with better ball Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz