Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

20.11.2019 12:09
then No. 22 Missiouri (9-6), Antworten

Mark Sutton talks ESPN through his favourite shots from the dramatic Brazilian Grand Prix.Collision courseCamera - Nikon D5 body | Lens - Nikkor 200-400mm F4 ?| Shutter speed - 1/1000th of a second | Aperture - F5.6 | ISO - 1600I was at Turn 10, the hairpin, but I kept seeing people crash and thought Im in the wrong place here. So I moved up the circuit and its honestly mindblowing how quick they are going in the rain, pulling out of the spray of other cars. I was just photographing the photographers standing trackside and then saw Massa have a moment at the top of the corner. He clipped the barrier and I just kept shooting -- I had the 400 on so it was a bit tight. When he hit the barrier it was more frontal, so it was a bit of the front wing came off. I didnt really see what happened after that -- I just knew I had to get the wide angle on for the next shots of him getting out of the car.Massas final farewellCamera - Nikon D5 body | Lens - 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/500th of a second | Aperture - F5.6 | ISO - 1600This was a walk of emotion, coming out of the car and waving to the crowd over the barrier. Then one of the marshals gave him a flag and I thought well, thats the shot, as he walked away. I couldnt get any closer because that was the track, he actually shouldnt have been where he was but it created a great picture. I could see the flag was floating above his head so I was waiting for a shot of when I could see his face. When I first sent these back at the media centre I was in such a rush I dont think I sent the best shot from this sequence, I sent one where you cant see his face.I was changing lenses in the rain and it was a rush, to be honest. Youre waiting for those moments to happen and when they do you have a smile on your face in the background, you just go with it. There was still the rest of the race to finish so you have to focus on your job. nRain delayCamera - Nikon D5 body | Lens - Nikkor 70-200 F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/320th of a second | Aperture - F11 | ISO - 1600The rain delay made for a chaotic afternoon. The race was on-again off-again several times and it made it chaotic. One good shot to come from it was the train of cars behind the safety car. Its not often you get this sort of shot in a race -- theres obviously the formation lap, but this had the added benefit of the spray, creating a good picture.Because of the chaos of the race I missed Marcus Ericssons crash as I had been positioned elsewhere on the circuit.20 down, one to goCamera - Nikon D5 body | Lens - Nikkor 200-400mm F4 | Shutter Speed - 1/640th of a second | Aperture - F6.3 | ISO - 1000This was a good shot between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg on the podium. Often in these last few years we havent seen much between them in the last few seasons when theyve been up there, its often tense and they sometimes act like the other one isnt there. This has been the story of the season, theyve been fighting all year. I think whoever wins they will hug each other and shake hands and say the best man one. I think theres more respect evident between them this year than in previous years. Stitched Jerseys . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Offcial Jerseys . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. https://www.cheapjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Wholesale Jerseys . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. STORRS, Conn. -- UConn coach Bob Diaco says his Huskies are built to play close games.Since the start of last season, 10 of UConns 16 contests have been decided by a single score (eight points or fewer), including all three this season. The latest was a 13-10 win over Virginia (0-3) last Saturday that wasnt secured until Virginias walk-on kicker, Alex Furbank, missed a 20-yard field goal as time expired.But the quality of the opponent doesnt seem to be much of a factor for UConn (2-1).The Huskies are 6-4 in those one-score contests, with wins over Villanova (20-15), Army (22-17), Tulane (7-3), then-No. 13 Houston (20-17), Maine (24-21) and Virginia. The losses came to then No. 22 Missiouri (9-6), South Florida (28-20), Marshall (16-10 in the St. Petersburg Bowl and Navy (28-24).Diaco said the tight margins are more a function of UConns style -- a stingy defense combined with a ball-control style of offense.The analogy I would draw is like a hockey game or a soccer game, he said. Theyre all decided by one goal or two goals when the points are down. Were kind of built that way.Under Diaco, UConn doesnt give up a lot of big plays, using a bend-dont-break style defense that eschews a lot of blitzing and forces opponents to move methodically down the field.The Huskies aree holding the competition to 19.dddddddddddd7 points and an average of 352 yards a game this year after giving up just 19.5 points and 355 yards per game a year ago.We take pride in always being in the game and always having a chance to win the game, said defensive tackle Mikal Myers.But Diaco acknowledges UConn would win more and win by more points if it had a more efficient offense.The Huskies are averaging just 20.3 points and 331 yards per game this season, which ranks 111th out of 128 FBS teams. Last season they averaged just 17.2 points, and just over 310 yards a game, 123rd in the nation.I cant hide from it, Diaco said. Everyone watching the games knows it.Ball control will be a key for UConn this week against Syracuse (1-2). The Orange run an fast-paced offense that snapped the ball a school-record 105 times in a 45-20 loss to South Florida. They average one play about every 20 seconds while on offense.Field position is a huge piece for this model, Diaco said. Time of possession is a huge piece to this model. That, when you play in a game like this, becomes even more critical.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz