Beauty Salon- It is so important for us to find the right beauty salon so that we can have the right look at the right time. However Cody Eakin Jersey , there are certain things that beauty salon owners don't want you to know.
According to the September 13, 2005 issue of the LA Times, soon after Hurricane Katrina passed through the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, beauty salons with power and water reopened. Women who had lost EVERYTHING flocked to those open beauty salons. They wanted to look good even though they did not have a place to live. They wanted and needed professional hair care.
This fact alone confirms your intuition about the absolute necessity of finding the right beauty salon. This holds true for a beauty salon Los Angeles or a beauty salon Long Beach, Mississippi.
Let me give you some general guidelines and tips to use when you are looking for a new beauty salon. I will also include some helpful suggestions about how to deal with your hair stylist.
1. How far is the beauty salon from your home or work? Is it convenient to either or both?
2. Telephone the salon. Ask if their hair care stylists have experience with your type of hair. For example Reilly Smith Jersey , is your hair long, curly, textured or exposed to frequent changes to hair color, heat and the elements?
3. Search the Internet for reviews of beauty salons in your work or home zip codes.
4. It seems obvious, but it's crucial: Who do you know whose hair looks fabulous? Ask them where (and to whom) they go.
5. When you get to the beauty salon what does the atmosphere FEEL like to you? Is it peaceful or stressful? Which do you prefer?
6. Are you greeted right away or are you forced to wander around or 鈥渢widdle your thumbs鈥?until someone attends to you?
7. If you've made an appointment is it kept and on time?
8. Is the beauty salon clean and well organized? Does everything seem to be in its place?
9. How is the staff dressed? Are they dressed appropriately to your taste?
10. What does the hair of the staff look like to you? Is the hair of the staff professionally done or is it sloppy?
Ok, you've decided that the beauty salon environment is satisfactory Colin Miller Jersey , now how do you deal with the hair stylist?
11. Collect and bring pictures that are appropriate for your type of hair. The biggest beauty salon hair disasters occur when your hair stylist doesn't understand what you want. Pictures help convey your message.
12. Don't immediately go for a cut, take it slower. Book a blow-dry with your selected stylist. Ask, if you were to cut my hair, how would you do it? Once you've set aside the time for a real consultation, here are some key questions to ask yourself as you talk to your stylist:
鈥?DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE with the hair care stylist? You should like his or her sense of style. This means clothing, grooming Deryk Engelland Jersey , personality, everything.
鈥?IS THE STYLIST ASKING YOU questions, giving ideas and suggestions that relate to your personality, rather than pointing to a style on the wall or in a book?
鈥?IS THE HAIR CARE STYLIST ADDRESSING the health of your hair, not just proposing to cut off split ends? The two of you should be talking about conditioners and rinses that enhance shine and bounce, and special treatments that can prevent or repair damage done by the environment Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey , such as pollution, sun, chlorine, humidity, or dry air.
鈥?ONCE YOU'VE AGREED ON A LOOK, does the stylist preview how you'll need to blow it dry James Neal Jersey , wash it, and maintain it? These are all things to think about before actually getting the cut.
If you can answer most of the questions to your satisfaction, then you've probably found a beauty salon and a hair stylist that will make you look fabulous. If you cannot, then move on to the next beauty salon on your list.
Total Views: 8Word Count: 675See All articles From Author
So you are nearing the end of your search for the formula to look the modern day Adonis or Helen. Good news. Your search stops right here with Indoor tanning beds!! Read on to know more about indoor tanning beds, tanning accessories and purchase options for your tanning beds.
Of all the possible options of indoor tanning beds, the horizontal format i.e. the lying bed is more prevalent than the vertical format i.e. the standing bed. You will find that most retailers selling residential tanning beds deal mainly with the horizontal tanning bed only. There are various pros and cons attributed to each form of use and one should be fully aware of both before making a purchase decision. Also Adidas Golden Knights Jersey , Indoor tanning beds make for a sizable investment so it's best that you understand the long term costs associated with owning one before taking any step forward.
The most common reason of purchase among people owning an indoor tanning bed is the degree of convenience that it has lent to their lifestyle. You can use it when you want it, how you want it, how often you want it, and all this at your own time schedules. Plus today, you are spoilt for choice, be it tanning bed lights Tomas Tatar Golden Knights Jersey , lotions or even pillows. With such a wide range of product availability, more and more satisfied indoor tanning bed users are starting each day looking better than they ever did before.
In any such high investment decisions, it makes sense to scout the market for tanning bed deals, discount options, installment schemes or even used tanning beds for sale. A word of caution here: Never compromise quality with cost as the risks involved far outweigh the benefit of having saved a few extra dollars. It helps to get just as wee bit technical, understand the kind of bulbs used Alex Tuch Golden Knights Jersey , the recommended exposure, pre-usage and post-usage directions to ensure that your experience is truly safe and satisfying.
Nursing Home Beds Market Demand, Growth, Share, Opportunities & . Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China