Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
BobTigs Offline

13.03.2020 12:30
Sales shoes diary Antworten

The day before yesterday, I went to the shoe rack where my off white jordan 1 blue were sold and found that the number of old-fashioned leather shoes had decreased and new leather shoes gradually increased, so I recorded them.
There are 14 pairs of old-fashioned leather shoes and 100 pairs of new leather shoes, of which 27% are new casual shoes, 18% are new sports shoes, 21% are new children shoes, and 32% are new women shoes ...

Today these beautiful new leather shoes are on sale, and those "outdated" products are at a low ebb. This is weird? When these old-fashioned leather nike air max 97 silver bullet were made last year, wasn't it the flood season? Customers who come to buy shoes are endless and can sell a dozen pairs every day. What is the reason?

After my investigation, I found that my father promotes 1 to 3 new products every year, and often the new Air Max 97 Ultra are selling well. These data reflect that people's living standards have improved and they are constantly striving for perfection. I can also see the strength of social competitiveness and the cruelty of the survival of the fittest. Therefore, we must make good use of primary school skills, strive to be at the forefront of society, and not be eliminated by society.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz