Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
BobTigs Offline

13.03.2020 12:30
What shoes did I buy in 2019 Antworten

1. I suddenly fell in love with Air More Uptempo this year. I bought a black and white flat ballet Tabi with a size of 36.5, which is the same as the size I usually wear. Tabi's different sizes are not the same. I bought 37 pairs of boots for both pairs, and they fit just right. The white flat air max 270
were bought for 37 yards, they are a little bigger, and they will not fall off. These pairs are the best to wear. I usually wear the short-heeled ankle boots. Its design is particularly thin ankles. The legs are thinner. It's okay in summer. I ’m wearing airplanes and climbing mountains. I don't think it will be difficult to walk away; those slightly higher heels and high help are not as light as this pair, and more suitable for autumn and winter.

2.Ann Demeulemeester's shoes are also very good-looking. They are entirely in my aesthetics and can be regarded as a romantic dark style. I bought a pair of high-heeled ankle boots five years ago, and now it still looks very high, and you can fight for another ten years with some shoe polish. I particularly like its boots, whether it is ankle boots, Martin boots, or high boots (both under-knee boots and over-the-knee boots are high boots), each pair is very delicate and unique. I can't help but start buying its shoes again this year. Bought a pair of boots. The boots are very long and thin, and I have a pear-shaped figure. The legs are not thin or long. The proportion of the lower legs of these boots is automatically stretched.

3. I bought a black horse skin, which is relatively stiff and durable. Black is better with clothes. Wearing black long skirts or long coats reveals that the boots look good, the horseskin gloss is very beautiful, and there are natural texture lines. I see dark gray models too. The designer's favorite is not black, but dark gray. The dark gray that is infinitely close to black is very similar to the old effect and has a retro feel. If you think Air Max 97 premium wears more people and wants to find a more niche brand, you can try Carol Christian Poell.

«« Magic shoes
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz