Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
BobTigs Offline

13.03.2020 12:31
Magic shoes Antworten

We all have to wear off white jordan 1 blue. I have shoes. Mom has shoes. Dad has shoes. But they are just ordinary shoes. They can only be used for walking. I think: what will shoes look like decades later?

First, it can fly like a bird. On Saturday, I ’m going to my family ’s house. It can stretch out a pair of wings. When I put it on, I can fly out of the house and fly into the blue sky. I use my hand as a steering wheel to control the direction. Landing slowly, I can walk into my house.

Second, OFF WHITE x Air Jordan 1 need to be able to sail at sea like a boat. When I want to walk in the sea, it becomes two small boats, as big as my feet. I pedal on the right and pedal on the left, like wearing shoes. I can skate on the sea like skating. Sometimes, the shoes can help me pick up some colored shells and stones.

Third, it is even more amazing that it can also be turned into a shoe car. When I am going to be late for school, it immediately turns into a car and drives to where you want to go. You don't have to worry about this kind of shoes polluting the environment. Its fuel is air. As long as there is air, this kind of shoes will run.

Do you think this is the shoes for decades? I think this kind of shoes will come out. As long as we learn from childhood, we are willing to think, and we are good at innovation. One day, we will create such Air More Uptempo.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz