Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
mary123 Offline

27.02.2019 08:46
the honor last year; McIlroy, des Antworten

ISTANBUL -- Napoli remained in a good position to advance from its Champions League group following a 1-1 draw at Besiktas on Tuesday that featured two late goals.Napoli captain Marek Hamsik equalized with a beautiful arching shot from outside the area three minutes after Ricardo Quaresma had put Besiktas ahead with a penalty.Napoli and Benfica both have seven points in Group B, after Benfica beat Dynamo Kiev 1-0 later Tuesday. The group remains tight with Besiktas on six points. Dynamo is last with one point.Falling behind was a tough blow. But we showed our fortitude, which perhaps has been lacking at times this season, Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina said.Lets not forget that were in the Champions League and in a setting like this one its never easy to play, Reina added of the loud noise level inside the Besiktas Arena. Its not by chance that they havent lost at home yet this season. But thats why we dream about becoming footballers: to play in settings like these.Besiktas, which beat Napoli 3-2 in Italy two weeks ago, has never advanced to the knockout stage, although the Turkish club did reach the quarterfinals of the old European Cup in 1987.Napoli produced twice as many shots as Besiktas -- 14-7.If you look at the numbers we could have won, but in the end tonight we got a golden point, Hamsik said.In a well-balanced match, Besiktas Canada international Atiba Hutchinson hit the outside of the post and Manolo Gabbiadini threatened for Napoli in the first half.Nikola Maksimovic conceded the penalty for a hand ball on a cross from Vincent Aboubakar. While it appeared the Napoli defender was attempting to take his arm out of the balls path, it struck his elbow and Quaresma drilled the ensuing spot kick into the back of the net.Hamsik then collected a layoff from substitute Dries Mertens and curled his shot just past the outstretched glove of goalkeeper Fabri.It was Hamsiks 102nd goal for Napoli in all competitions, moving him within 13 of Diego Maradonas club record.Lorenzo Insigne nearly won it for Napoli but his long-range shot sailed wide in added time.Still, Napoli showed no signs of fatigue following a draining 2-1 loss to Juventus on Saturday.Right now weve got to look at the performance, which was great tonight. But the result leaves a bitter taste in our mouths, Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri said. We controlled the match and risked very little.There were reports that a Napoli fan was stabbed before the match in an Istanbul metro station after a clash between supporters. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes China . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.wholesalenikeshoeschina.com/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Wholesale Jordans . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. ATLANTA -- Jordan Spieth is up for a challenge, but not this kind.He started his round Thursday on the first hole at East Lake Golf Club with a bogey. Then just to show it wasnt a fluke, he made a double-bogey at the second hole.Two holes into the season-ending Tour Championship, and the defending champion was 3 over par.No, no small part of it, he said after rebounding to shoot 2-under-par 68. I like being in the position after Saturday of last year, being in the last [group]. Thats obviously the position we want to be in.Spieth didnt quite get there, but he did well to rebound from a rough start to find himself just 2 strokes off the lead held by Dustin Johnson, Kevin Chappell and Hideki Matsuyama.Like Spieth, Rory McIlroy also did well to get himself back in the mix. After birdeing three straight holes on the front nine, McIlroy made back-to-back double-bogeys at the seventh and eighth holes. He shot 31 on the back side for a 68 and a seventh-place tie with Spieth, Paul Casey and Justin Thomas.Its easy to sort of remind yourself theres such a long way to go; 72-hole tournaments are long, McIlroy said. A lot of things can happen. A lot of holes to play. I was 4 over through three when I won in Boston [at the Deutsche Bank Championship] a couple of weeks ago.So I just have to look back at that and realize how much can change over the course of a few days.Both Spieth, ranked fourth in the world, and McIlroy, ranked third, have plenty to prove this week.With the Ryder Cup looming next week in Minnesota, they are looking to get or keep their game sharp. But as it pertains to the Tour Championship, there is a good bit at stake.Both players came into the tournament outside of the top five in the re-set FedEx Cup points, meaning a victory will not assure them of the FedEx Cup. Spieth took the honor last year; McIlroy, despite iincredible seasons in both 2012 and 2014, has never won the PGA Tours season-long honor.ddddddddddddI look at what Rory did at Deutsche Bank, Spieth said about his turnaround. He was 3 over through four holes and ends up winning by a couple of shots at 18 under. I feel if I play really solid golf here -- and it doesnt have to be perfect golf -- I can shoot 8 under on this golf course. I have no doubt. It fits me really well. I feel like I have an advantage here. I knew if we could get it back to even par and in the red for the day after the first two holes, that would be really special and wed still have a chance to win.Spieth has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, as he has had to fight the perception that this has been a down year after winning five times -- including two majors and the Tour Championship -- in 2015.His victories at Kapalua and the Colonial are certainly nothing to be ashamed of, but Spieth has mostly been on the outside looking in over the past few months. Still, a victory here would be a huge boost, and all of a sudden, three wins and the Tour Championship looks quite strong.For McIlroy, there have been two worldwide wins, the latest a few weeks ago in the playoffs, his first on the PGA Tour in more than a year.When I get it going, I can really run with it, and then when it goes the other way, I sort of struggle to get out of it a little bit, McIlroy said. But I think thats just the nature of the way my game is right now and sort of the way it has been for most of the year.But I think Im seeing more good in it, which is great, and Im holing some putts, and Im making birdies. As long as I can continue to do that, try to just cut out some of the other stuff, and I should be OK. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz