Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
mary123 Offline

01.03.2019 08:48
day.It was the first loss Antworten

SEATTLE -- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was held out of the opening series of Sunday nights 40-7 loss to the Seahawks?due to a dress code violation.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said after the game that Newton committed a travel dress code violation, adding that he made the decision to treat Newton like I do all the other players on the team, and he didnt start.Newton offered further explanation.I didnt follow dress code, and Coach told me I wasnt going to start. I stand by his decision, said Newton, who confirmed that the specific violation was that he was not wearing a tie on the team flight from San Jose, California, to Seattle on Saturday.Newton, dressed postgame in the same black turtleneck under a coat that he wore on the flight, attributed the issue to a lack of communication on my part. I have to be clearer moving forward on how certain things are done.The Panthers had been in California for more than a week, having played in Oakland last Sunday. On Friday, players shipped most of the clothes they packed for the trip back to Charlotte, North Carolina.Newton explained that after sending his clothes, he did not have a dress shirt and was unable to find one in his size by the time he realized he needed it.He said that while he was offered a number of ties to wear, I cant wear a tie with this, referring to his turtleneck.I felt like I wore a similar outfit to this before and nothing was said, added Newton, but [Rivera] has rules in place, and I have to abide by them. No person is greater than the next person.Derek Anderson started at quarterback and was intercepted on the first play by outside linebacker?Mike Morgan?on a pass intended for fullback Mike Tolbert.Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, a noted Panthers fan, was perplexed by Newtons nonstart.The Panthers held the Seahawks to a field goal after Morgans pick, and Newton took the field for Carolinas second series.It was the second game this season the reigning NFL MVP had not started. He missed a Week 6 game against the?Tampa Bay Buccaneers?with a concussion. Cheap Nike Shoes Wholesale China . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Discount Nike Shoes China . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. http://www.discountshoesnike.com/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Discount Nike Shoes For Sale . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Discount Nike Shoes Online . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. RIO DE JANEIRO -- If Kerri Walsh Jennings winds up with a fourth medal in Olympic beach volleyball, it will be bronze -- not gold, like the other three she has earned in what had been an unblemished record at the Summer Games.Walsh Jennings and partner April Ross were relegated to the third-place game by Brazils reigning world champions, who beat the Americans in straight sets on Tuesday night to advance to a gold medal matchup with Germany.We could squash that team, and I say that with all the respect in the world, Walsh Jennings said. But they outplayed us in every way.Agatha and Barbara rode a boisterous crowd at the Copacabana venue to a 22-20, 21-18 victory, keeping alive the host nations chances for a gold medal after their top-seeded team lost to Germany earlier in the day.It was the first loss in an Olympic beach volleyball career that claimed gold medals in Athens, Beijing and London with partner Misty May-Treanor.Its a terrible feeling, she said, taking the blame for the loss by saying her failure to pass effectively put her partner in a bind.I dont agree with that, Ross said.The roles have been reversed before; I could have done a lot more. Were a team, she said, starting a thought but never finishing it before repeating, Were a team.Asked if she can come back for another try at a gold medal, Walsh Jennings said, I know I can. I just doont know if I want to.ddddddddddddWalsh Jennings said they would be proud to stand on the podium, and their focus now was to recover from the emotional loss with less than 21 hours before the third-place match against Larissa and Talita, a pair of three-time Olympians.Its a huge deal, said Ross, who won the silver medal in London.Brazilian mens team Alison and Bruno also advanced to the gold medal game by beating the Netherlands earlier in the day. Italy defeated Russia in the other mens semifinal to clinch its first Olympic beach volleyball medal.The mens final is Thursday.With the 21-18, 21-12 victory, Laura Ludwig and Kira Walkenhorst clinched Germanys first-ever Olympic medal in womens beach volleyball.I think it will take some time to realize what we did here, Ludwig said. We had some tough times, and now were in the final!The German men won the gold medal in London. But to match the feat in Rio, the women will have to beat the defending world champions.Brazil still has a chance to match its 2004 Olympic haul of three medals. Despite failing to make the final, Talita said she would never forget playing in front of the hometown crowd on the iconic beach.I am so proud of my people, the Brazilian people, Talita said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz