Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
sooo Offline

30.03.2020 08:19
Nike Air Max 2017 Femme Antworten

The biggest day of the calendar for sneakerheads beckons. Yes, Air Max day is almost upon us, and this year we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Air Max 90. For most of us, celebrating our thirtieth birthday involved downing dirty pints, coaxing out our married friends and those with kids for one last shindig, and lamenting having never made it when our 20’s were so promising, but not the Air Max 90.

The Air Max 90 has become middle-aged and is looking better than ever. While our midsections just keep getting Nike Air Max 97 Femme bigger, the Air Max 90 has aged like a fine wine, and for its 30th birthday, it’s had one hell of a glow up. The Air Max 90 FlyEase sees the iconic AM90 given a butt-lift that J Lo would be proud of, with the addition of a flexible heel that makes getting in and out of these as easy as Jenny finds it returning to the block. For those after something more nostalgic, the Swoosh have flipped the cult-favorite Atmos 2013 duck camo colorway for 2020. And finally, if bling is more your thing then there’s a trio of gold, silver and rose gold metallic finishes. Streetwear fans will also be happy to hear there’s a collaboration with Undefeated too.

Basically, what this means is that there’s never been a better time to own this 90’s icon. Alongside the Air Max Day releases expect a slew of retro and novel colorways of our favorite birthday Nike Air Max Command Damengirl, so there’s loads to celebrate. Not sure where to start with Air Max 90 sizing or styling? Fortunately, we’ve found five AM90 fanatics who know their ‘Infrareds’ from their ‘DQM’s’ and trust us when we say they know how to make a 30-year-old sneaker look fresher than whatever Balenciaga sneakers everybody is hyped up on. Introducing the ultimate Air Max 90 size guide. Ladies, take it Nike Air Max 270 Donna away.

The Air Max 90 was first released in 1990 and was originally known as the Air Max III up until 2000 when it was retro'd and renamed the Air Max 90 after the year it released. Legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield first introduced the ‘Infrared’ colorway which now has become the most iconic colorway to date. The Air Max 90 is a part of Tinker's Air Max legacy which is infamous for being the first with the exposed air bubble. What I love most Nike Air Max 2017 Femme about this silhouette are the shape and overall structure. The overlays and how you're able to color block different panels to create different colorways. It also happens to be my favorite Air Max silhouette.

My very first pair of Air Max 90 were the 2010 ‘Infrared’. I remember purchasing them at the Nike Running store at the Grove in Los Angeles. That's when my obsession with Air Max'Nike Air Presto Mujer s sparked. It was like love at first sight. After those, I remember getting GR pairs and then going for the ‘Volt’ colorway in 2012 with $100 that my dad gave me for Christmas. It's so cool being able to reminisce on my favorite silhouette. My grail would have to be either the Bacon, Atmos Duck Camo or Atmos Black Tiger.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz